View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 04:27 PM   #20
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 8

It was Em’s turn again. Seeing Liz have phone sex with Alan, of all people, had been bizarre. Bizarre, but incredibly hot. Em shifted how she was sitting to ensure none of the other girls could see how very wet she was.

Ellie passed her the list. They had been burning through it pretty quickly. Em wanted to save something for later, but she wasn’t sure what. She just liked the idea of there being more to discover. And, if she was being honest with herself, she couldn’t shake the memory of her friend’s naked body pressed up against hers, their mouths locked in a passionate kiss, their fingers teasing at each others’ inviting slits…

“Em?” said Courtney. “Are you going to pick a trigger, or what?”

“Oh!” Em replied, back in the moment. She blushed. “Sure.” She scanned the list for one that looked harmless. She was hot and bothered enough as it was at the moment, and she didn’t need anything else to push her to the edge. “Let me see… how about UNDER?”

Liz’s face changed immediately. Her blank expression was replaced by a wickedly mischievous smirk. “As you wish, mistress,” she said, her tone coy. She crawled over to where her clothes were strewn, and Em couldn’t help but notice her shapely ass and still-moist pussy as it moved away from her. Liz rooted through her clothes and pulled out her pale yellow panties with the chick on the crotch, then crawled back, giving Ellie the best view.

“I need you to relax for me, mistress,” Liz intoned. Her voice was smooth as glass. “Focus on the panties in my hand.” Em didn’t move, but looked closer at the panties. She remembered how Liz had appeared wearing them, how cunningly they clung to her curves. Now she couldn’t stop thinking about them.

“Just keep watching the panties, mistress,” Liz continued. “You are comfortable, you are relaxed, you are at peace with your surroundings. This is a safe place. Nothing bad will happen to you here.” Liz began to move the hand holding the panties slowly, back and forth in front of Em’s face. Em followed them with her eyes.

“This feeling is natural,” Liz went on. “There is nothing more natural in the world than this feeling of relaxation.”

“Holy shit,” Courtney whispered. “Is she--”

“Shh,” Ellie said, putting her hand up. “Just watch.”

But Em wasn’t paying attention to them. Just to the naked girl, her friend who had kissed her, and the cute cotton panties in her hand. Liz was saying something, but although Em could hear the words, it was as though they were processed in a different part of her brain. The words were huge, her entire world, all-encompassing. Em simply felt them.

Her eyes began to glaze over. She was able to pick out a phrase Liz was saying: “You are at the top of a staircase. There are ten steps.” And Em understood. When she got down to the bottom, she would be so relaxed she would enter a trance state. Liz was opening her up to hypnosis. And that was okay.

She could feel the countdown begin. Ten… Nine… There was something about this that Em wanted, and it was as though she had always wanted it. The desire was almost… was sexual the right word? Eight… Seven… Yes, sexual was right. She could feel her nipples standing on end. She was so wet she was practically dripping. Six… Five… The room around her grew hazy. Everything except for Liz’s wonderful voice. Maybe she would get to kiss her again. Four… Three… Her shoulders slumped. She could fall asleep at any moment, asleep next to Liz. Two… One… Her eyes could not keep open any longer, and they slid shut. And…

She was gone.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote