View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 11:43 PM   #13
Kylevan

Default Section 12. I Was Forced To Act Like a Wild Animal

It was dark the last time I threw the key so I have the faintest idea where it might be. But luckily, the key was attached to a keychain which I might be able to spot easily. I threw my phone to the other side. Still holding the camera, I climbed the fence and jumped to the other side.

I started to search for the key, fumbling through the fallen leaves and under large tree roots. I was a good five meters away from the fence through the woods, when I spotted the key dangling in a branch. It was after 23 minutes. It took me this long because I was searching on the ground the whole time when in fact it was above the ground and caught on the branch.

Then I checked the phone for the next part of the task because I forgot. Right, find a water source.

I walked deeper into the woods, only walking in one direction so as to make it easier to make my way back. Ten minutes later and I found myself approaching a river running perpendicular to my path. I set the camera on a rock on the side to film the next part of the task, the phone next to it. Then, I went to the riverbank where it was muddy. Scooping mud, I proceeded to massage it on my hair just like when I shampoo. Then I took another scoop and rub it on my feet, legs and butt until it was covered in mud. I did the same for the rest of my body until I was fully covered.

Then, I went nearer the camera and jacked off infront of it until I came. I cupped my left hand to catch the dripping cum from my dick. Then, for the part that I didn’t look forward to do. I licked the cum from my hand, slowly at first. I licked repeatedly until my left hand was clean from cum and mud. The taste was awful.

I picked up the camera, still filming, and made my way back. The walk back took fifteen minutes. As soon as I jumped back to the school grounds, I walked to the bleachers to set up the camera so as to film the next part of the task. Then I walked to the other side of the field, started to run around the field to complete the ten laps required. The field was large, the size of a football field so after the ten laps, I was very tired. But I was only halfway until I complete the whole task.

Next, I stood on four and walked on the field like a dog while eating and chewing the grass on my way. The taste wasn’t good but I had to do it. I continued to chew grass and swallow because I felt hungry. It was dinnertime after all. I continued to eat grass not caring anymore that in this grass, several students, especially the members of the varsity team have pissed and spat countless times. Eurgh… I counted to three hundred to mark the five minute requirement. It felt so long but when I counted three hundred, I stood up and released the piss I was holding on earlier. I stick my dick upward so as to catch the piss pouring out of it.

My hunger and thirst satisfied, I took the camera and walked back to the gym. I went straight to the shower room and took one final shower. I went to get my house key first from the locker, went out of the gym, finally locking the door behind me.

As I neared the rear of the first building, I went straight for the ground floor classrooms and tried the windows if one was unlocked. Lucky for me, I found an unlocked window so I eased it open and went through it, then close it behind me.

The classroom was dark but I didn’t opened any lights. I just groped my way around until I found the door and made it to the hallway. Biology Lab was directly facing the classroom where I came from. All I had to do was cross the hallway. But as I turned the doorknob, I was disappointed to see that it was locked. Right, the labs were locked during after Friday classes to be opened only on Monday.

I knew that the keys were kept inside the principal’s office but it was locked too. So, I decided to enter the lab by going through the vent. All I have to do is climb on top of the rows of locker in the hallway and ease up through the vent on the ceiling.

I managed to do it and crawled into the confined space of the vent. I was sweating because it was very hot inside. Ten minutes later, I dropped myself inside the lab. Perfect. The last part of the task.

It was Friday so all the equipment and specimens were kept away and all the tables were cleared. I positioned the camera again and pressed the record button. Then, I chose a table infront and lay on top of it while still fully naked and spread eagled. My dick was starting to get an erection but I simply just ignored it. I was very tired, but I made sure to set my phone’s alarm to wake me up at 4AM before finally getting to sleep.

I was woken up by a buzzing sound. As I opened my eyes, I was wondering why I wasn’t in my bedroom. The, I remembered that I was still in school for a dare. I checked my phone and was surprised that the time was 4:30 AM. The alarm went off 30 minutes ago, but as stupid as I am, I forgot to disable the silent mode. That is why it was 30 minutes later when I woke up due to the vibrating sound made by the phone on the cold table where I was sleeping.

My back aches because of the hard table and the cold.

Then, I remembered that I need to get home before 5 AM because the neighbors mostly wakes up during this time, sometimes even earlier. I didn’t wasted another minute and instinctively grabbed the camera on the side and went out the building through a window (which I closed behind me, of course).

I walk/jog throughout the journey back home. Thankfully, no vehicle was passing on the road and I made it home safely. I sent the videos to Jack as soon as I reached the bedroom and went to sleep again.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote