View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 10:40 AM   #36
viterz72

Chapter 12

Jake changed back into his normal clothes with the exception of his panties which he was required to wear at all times, and headed back home for some much needed alone time ever since the weekend started. His life was drastically different just two days earlier. He took some time to think about his options, but the more he thought about it the more he realized he was at their mercy and disobeying them would be social suicide for the rest of his life. At least if he made it through the rest of the year there was a chance they would leave him alone once the school year was over. Once home Jake didn’t speak with his parents much. They typically let him live his life. It wasn’t uncommon for him to be gone all weekend with little contact. Sometimes he would even be gone during the week staying with friends so it wasn’t unusual. He went to his room and rested. Even though tomorrow was going to be extremely humiliating he was already pretty use to the feeling. However having to face other people outside of a house would be a new experience. Exhausted from the weekend he set his alarm and fell right asleep even with the anxiety of what was in store for him the next day.

BRINGGG BRINGGG BRINGGG!!!! Jake’s alarm started going off waking him up in the middle of a dream where he was about to suck another man’s cock while the girls watched and filmed it. It took a little for him to realize it was a dream and time to get up for school. He had to meet the girls 30 mins before school started in the lobby and then change in the bathroom into whatever they had for him to wear. He still had time to spare and hopped in the shower. It felt weird still being hairless and wondered what the other students would think when they saw his legs. The water felt pretty good though running over his body. The soap slide with ease and felt really smooth to touch. Once he was done showering he got dressed and headed straight to school.

As he parked he noticed Amy’s, Ashley’s, and Sarah’s cars were already in the parking lot. He hadn’t been overly worried since he left Amy’s house on Sunday, but walking from his car to the lobby he started to sweat. It all really started to hit him knowing the girls could completely ruin his life, and he didn’t know how far they would push things in public. As he opened the door to the lobby he saw the 3 girls talking and giggling watching him come through the door. They were earlier than everyone else. It would still be a little bit of time until other students arrived which was somewhat of a relief to Jake, but also added some anxiety to what everyone’s reactions would be when they finally showed up.

Jake: Good morning princess.

Amy: Morning bitch. You ready for a fun day today?

Jake: Umm I guess.

Amy: Here is your outfit. Hurry up and change.

Amy handed Jake a bag with his outfit and he proceeded to the bathroom. Once inside he opened the bag to see what he had to wear for the day. His eyes widened as he realized what it was. The ballerina costume Amy had showed him shortly after arriving at her place. He didn’t have to wear it all weekend and wasn’t looking forward to seeing how it looked once it was on his body. Fortunately it at least had tights to cover up his newly shaved legs. It also came with ballet slippers instead of heels which was another huge bonus for the day. However on the downside it was definitely the most embarrassing of all the outfits and having to dance in it would be really awkward. He put the outfit on and took a look in the mirror. As he was staring almost in a trance he heard someone else open the door to the bathroom.

Random Student: Hahahahaha dude you have to be joking. You actually wearing that all day?

Jake: Uhhh yeah I guess.

Embarrassed and turning red he just tried to play it off. He could hear the girls outside laughing and started walking to the door. As he peaked out, the lobby had gotten much more crowded with people meeting up for the day. Awkwardly he realized he was first to get changed and was the only one dressed in a ridiculous fashion as he walked out of the bathroom. The girls continued laughing but even harder now. Jake noticed others starting to stare and giggle. They were also pulling out their phones and taking picture after picture. Guys were commenting things like “Man I am happy I am not him” and the girls who bought other players were saying things like “Aww I wish I thought of that”

Sarah: Looking good! Haha!

Ashley: I agree but he definitely needs his makeup done.

Amy: Haha obviously! I’ll do his face while one of you paints his nails.

Amy pulled out her makeup kit and got to work as Sarah started painting his nails a nice bright red to make them pop. By the time Amy was finished Jake looked like a trailer park whore with the exception of lipstick which Amy did not apply. He was definitely the center of attention in the lobby and was trying his best to keep his cool and not look anyone in the eye, but also didn’t want to appear as a total little bitch. He knew the more he showed his embarrassment the more the girls and other students would torment him.

Ashley: One last touch for the cherry on top!

Ashley pulled out a pink wig with pigtails that popped up and had bows with the hair ties. It was absolutely the cherry on top. It also didn’t really hide his face. Everyone could clearly tell who he was. Sarah then handed Jake some bright pink lipstick.

Sarah: See that group of freshmen girls over there staring at us? Go up to them, curtsy, and then ask if they could help you apply the lipstick haha. Also offer to pose for photos with them while your at it.

Sarah pushed Jake softly into the direction of the girls. He made his way up to them and did a curtsy as instructed. The giggles and stares turned into full blown laughter while they tried to contain themselves as Jake got out the words to see if they could help him with his lipstick.

Jake: Would any of you mind helping me put on this lipstick?

Jake held up the lipstick in his hand with his freshly painted nails. One of the girls approached and took the lipstick out of his hand with the biggest grin and started to extend the lipstick out of the tube.

Freshmen Girls: Sure thing haha. Pucker up for me.

The lipstick was applied slowly and meticulously as the rest of the group watched in utter astonishment. They definitely were not speechless though. Making plenty of comments about how good it looked on him and how it was definitely his color and suited him so well. Ashley, Amy, and Sarah got a pretty good kick out of the situation watching from maybe 20 feet away.

Freshmen Girls: You’re all set. Anything else we can help you with? Haha

Jake: No thank you. But would any of you like to take some photos with me?

All the girls took Jake up on this offer. One after the other posing with him and documenting the entire thing. As Jake was taking photos with the girls. Amy, Ashley, and Sarah made their way over.

Amy: What do you think of our friend Jessica?

Freshmen Girls: Oh he is gorgeous! We all love his outfit! Is that his new name?

Amy: Haha yeah we thought it fit him better! A lot of thought and effort went into this.

As all the girls were talking the bell rang indicating everyone had 15 mins until they were required to be in their first class.

Amy: Looks like we have to go, but first would you like to see Jessica do a little dance we made her learn?

Freshmen Girls: Oh absolutely!!!

Amy: You heard them! Show them what we taught you haha!

Amy pulled out a speaker and the song for the dance immediately started playing. Jake wasn’t immediately ready and fumbled a little to start dancing but quickly caught back up with the song and performed the dance for all of the girls intently watching. Still not out of laughter yet some of them were having trouble trying to catch their breath as the dance ended.

Sarah: Not good enough. Again from the top.

Sarah started playing the song again. This time Jake was on point and put in a ton of effort to hit every move to the best of his abilities. The bell rang again as Jake finished the dance signaling they had 10 mins until they had to be in their first class. Satisfied with the second performance everyone said goodbye and started making their way to first period.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: