View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 10:18 PM   #2
Happy Me

Talking

1. Age? 39
2. Is the glass half empty or half full? It is the same thing, don't you know? Just smile and drink it and go about your day!
3. What's your favorite movie? GAH! How can one decide such a thing? This minute, Inception.
But what about Tank Girl, and The Island, and the new Star Trek film and both of the Hunger Games, and GAH GAH GAH. There are too many amazing movies to pick just one!
4. Early bird or night owl? night owl.
5. Describe one outfit you feel you look best in. I love how I look when I wear my black pant suit with my blue swanky button up shirt and this really pretty black and white fancy silk scarf.
6. Are you artsy? Wellll. I can be. I worked in an art gallery and for artists for years, and am periodically randomly artistically talented.
7. What's the first thing that comes to mind for each of these words?
- Happyme127!
- Sad: sorry.
- Mold: ew!
- Chocolate: yum!
- Sponge: period
- Afternoon: sun

8. Have you ever peeked behind the shower curtain to make sure no one was there watching you? No! Did you?
9. Have you ever made a microwave brownie? No! Is it good?
10. What's your favorite weather? Any weather where people are wearing less clothes.

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-31-2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Panicked about picking ONE movie. Added more.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote