View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 12:26 PM   #287
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacharyBratt View Post
here is my long awaited report. I now see i may not live in your signature very long thu as the 165 minutes have already been claimed.

to start out I made a mp3 file 160 minutes long of the southing sound of the ocean waves with at the very end of the file i added the sound of 3 bells to ring to let me know when my time would be up.
Next I made the room cool enough so i wont get to hot. this next part it got a little more real as i placed a soft blanket onto the floor in the corner where i will be spending the next 2 hrs and 40 minutes.

"This won't be to bad" I thought as i turned on mp3 on my bluetooth speaker and kneel pressing my nose to the corner walls.

at first i decided to let all the random thoughts flow out so i can become one with the corner into a mediated state so all the hard work week i hand i would be on wound. after a unknowing amount of time have passed my mind started to slow down so i could just relax and be all refreshed.
after a good amount of time passed by very very slowly "this is just getting way to long here now"
i just sat there kneel in the corner getting very bored. "I am not sure i want to do the any longer." i guess i got luck as the three bells on the mp3 file sounded to let me out. at that time i didn't waste anytime getting up to escape the corner time trap i was stuck in.
Thanks a lot for doing time for me.
With times beyond 2.5hr every single entry is epic.
You did time for me before, you clearly knew what you were doing, you did not take things lightly. Good preparation, physical preparation, mental preparation.
So,... having done it more often, the beginning was not too bad. Enjoying it. Enjoying the meditation, enjoying the peace.
However..... this deadly thread had made it beyond 2.5 hours. That is a long time. I must say,... my sadistic mind enjoys how your pleasant experience slowly turned into a torture. I enjoy how the slight regret, the slight panic started to settle. 160minutes is a long time. Even if you have done this often.

Thanks for doing time for me.
I appreciate the time.
I really like that this thread got an other tick on the road.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story