View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 06:11 PM   #35
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
Custom dare! Give yourself an enema, then without releasing it, plug yourself with your large plug (or huge if the large one leaks). You must get permission from one person on your friends list before removing it and releasing the enema.
Meeoww, I just completed this dare!

After giving myself an enema of about 1-1.5 liters I put in my large plug (huge one doesn't fit ).
For that I had to lay down on my back with going to my head so that I was able to insert the plug without leaking. ^^

Some time later the enema started to give me some mean cramps so I then decided to ask a puppy for help! Luckily he is a very good puppy so he allowed me to release the enema without any further consequences!

Some time before (before 12pm ) I completed this dare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut
I dare you to become a playful kitten:

Get naked and put socks on your hands and feet.
Ohhh and of course get your collar.
Now get a ball of wool, play with it and run senselessly into every room of your flat like a cat would, and don’t forget to knock stuff over.
You got till midnight to complete this task cause cats should be fast, if you’re a slow cat ask for a punishment in the person above punishment thread
Soo I got naked and ran through my rooms - playing with wool.
Also I can proudly report that I knocked over some toothpaste, a bread and some more things

Not so proudly I can tell that I forgot to meeooww every time I entered a room which is why I had to roll five times for the punishment roll - rolling 5,3,3,4,6!

That added 14 minutes of cornertime, 15 minutes gagged with a mean citron juice gag, 10 minutes plugged and 30 minutes of ankle cuffs which I also all completed without anything interesting happening..

Thx for the dares to everyone! Will start with the remaining dares on Saturday, meeeowww! =^-^=

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote