View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 12:50 AM   #7
kearns

Cunt remained on her knees, forced to accept cum being blasted onto her face and in her mouth every twenty seconds. If she could cry, she would. She knew- *knew*- she'd be stuck here with this psychopath for the rest of her life. And that meant humiliation upon humiliation, squirts of cum and a constant supply of piss and shit, and who knew what else. She was beginning to accept her fate.

"Bend over, Cunt."
Cunt did.
"This here is made out of your remaining hair before you were dipped in the permanent hair-loss solution. It's quite a bushy little tail. It almost reminds me of Elaine's hair- y'know, from Seinfeld. This won't be fun but it's a necessary part of becoming a pony and serving your Master."
He slowly pushed a freezing cold butt plug into Cunt's tight ass cheeks, admiring the plain black "SLAVE" tattoo on her left cheek. Cunt squealed but otherwise could not object. It came in with a *plop*, and Cunt sagged to the ground, her bells jingling a merry tune that belied her current predicament. Another collective squirt of the cocks degraded her even further.
"Again, Cunt, this plug is permanent. Get used to it. It will be in you at all times, except when you use the bathroom. Over time, we'll switch over to larger plugs but right now I need to prepare your tight ass for that and my cock. I also have a dildo that will often be shoved deep in your Cunt, but I will spare from using that from time to time because I'm not a cruel Master. I also do not wish to overuse your wonderful cunt. Anyways, for now I'll remove the bit and blinders, then I'll attach your collar and leash to you and your stall's pole. You'll eat your Master's gifts like a good toilet, then I'll turn off the lights and let my slave get to sleep. We have a big day ahead of us, your first as a slave and ponygirl!"

He removed the cockblinders and bit, though not before forcing Cunt to accept one more squirt. He attached the collar and leash and slapped her on the ass, alerting her to start her awkward walk in her hooves. Leading her to her stall, Cunt noticed a pair of headphones in Master's hand.
"And here you are," he said, clipping the leash to a wooden pole. "Eat up, I'll set the lights to dim in five. If tomorrow I found out you haven't been a good toilet, I'll whip your ass till it's raw. And get used to sleeping standing up- laying down is something humans do! Oh, and one more thing: these headphones will be put on you every night and periodically throughout the day. Ponies don't listen to music, but slaves listen to their owner. And I own you. So this pair of headphones will play one looping track of your Master's voice, designed to reinforce your training. If you remove them, I'll whip you till your ass is red." He placed them over Cunt's ears, and pressed a switch that started the track.
"You will obey your Master. You will obey your Master. You will obey because you are a slave. You will accept your life as a slavepony. You will accept your life as Master's toilet. You will obey your Master...."
Cunt cringed, noticing both the drying cum on her previously beautiful face and Master's eyes on her. With a gulp she dragged her hooves to the plastic container and, defeated, put her slavelips to the nozzle.

Last edited by kearns; 01-26-2010 at 06:42 PM.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote