Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 03:04 AM   #28
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Rebecca slapped Gemma sharply across the face, so hard that she left a red mark on Gemma’s cheek. “Apologise, bitch.”

“Sorry,” Gemma said with a sniff, “But Tiff’s only ten. She’s too young for sexual stuff.” Her cheek stung.

“I did sexual stuff when I was ten,” Rebecca said.

“Yes but you’re a slag.” Gemma regretted it as soon as she said it.

“What?!” Rebecca said, “Did you just call me a fucking slag?”

“Sorry.” Gemma sniffed.

“You have to be punished now,” Rebecca said. “Sit on the sofa and spread your legs.”

Gemma sat on the sofa and spread her legs.

Rebecca took the alligator clips from the table and knelt down in front of Gemma. “It’s a shame to damage such beautiful labia,” she said, “But you need to be taught a lesson.”

Gemma bit her lip nervously thinking about what Rebecca would do.

Rebecca looked up at Amelia. “Meels, come down here.”

Amelia knelt beside Rebecca.

“Beautiful cunt, isn’t it?” Rebecca said.

“Gorgeous,” Amelia agreed.

“Take a good look at it, Meels, and then spread the lips for me.”

Amelia took a look at Gemma’s cunt and then used her fingers to part the outer labia.

While Amelia was holding the outer labia apart, Rebecca attached one clip to each of the inner lips.

Gemma screamed in pain as soon as the clips bit in.

Rebecca and Amelia stood up.

“Take them off,” Gemma screamed, “They’re cutting in.”

Rebecca saw a drop of blood appear at the entrance of Gemma’s cunt. “So they are,” she said, “Who knew they were that sharp.”

“Please,” Gemma screamed as she lowered her right hand down to her cunt.

“I wouldn’t pull it off, if I were you Gem,” Rebecca said, “The teeth will be gripping tightly. You’re more likely to rip your labia off...”

“And what would you do then?” Amelia added.

“Please take them off,” Gemma screamed.

“Promise you’ll never disobey me again?” Rebecca said.

“Yes, I promise.”

“Promise you’ll never pull rank on me again?” Rebecca said.

“I promise.”

“Promise you’ll never call me a slag again?”

“I promise.”

“Meels,” Rebecca said, “Unclip Gemma.”

Amelia crouched down on her haunches and carefully unclipped the alligator clips from Gemma’s inner labia. She got up again and put the clips on the table.

Gemma put her hand to her labia to massage her lips.

“You’ll be okay,” Rebecca said. “They’ll be sore for a while, but you’ll live.”

“And you’ll still be able to have children,” Amelia giggled.

Gemma felt a tear falling from her eye. She wiped it away with the back of her hand.

“What do we do now?” Amelia said.

“They should be here soon,” Rebecca said. “We don’t want them to ejaculate prematurely when they walk through the door. Gemma, put your dress on but no underwear.”

Gemma stood up, grabbed her dress and put it on, buttoning it up from top to bottom. She sat down again.

“Apologise to me,” Rebecca said to Gemma, “For overruling me when I was talking to Tiffany.”

“I’m sorry,” Gemma said.

“For what?” Rebecca pressed, “Sorry for what?”

Gemma swallowed. “I’m sorry for overruling you when you were talking to Tiffany.”

“Apology accepted,” Rebecca said, “This time. But you never, EVER, do that again. Understood?”

Gemma nodded.

“Understood?”

“Yes,” Gemma said, “Understood.”

“Good,” Rebecca said, “I’m glad we understand each other. Now, call Tiffany down here.”

Gemma remained sitting.

“It’s okay,” Rebecca said, “I won’t get her doing anything. I just want her down here.”

Gemma got up and went out to the bottom of the stairs. “Tiff?” she called, “Come down here.”

Tiffany soon appeared at the top of the stairs, still in her pyjamas, “Jess wants her breakfast too,” she said.

“Later,” Gemma said, “Come down here. Just you, not Jess.”

Tiffany made her way down the stairs and Gemma led her into the lounge.

“Hello again, Tiff,” Rebecca said, “Sit down.”

Tiffany sat on the sofa.

“Can I take Jess her breakfast?” Gemma asked.

“Meels,” Rebecca said, “Take it up to her.”

Amelia nodded and went out to the kitchen.

“Okay,” Rebecca said, “Sit next to your sister, Gem.”

Gemma sat beside Tiffany and held her hand. “It’s okay, Tiff, I’m here.”

“So, Tiffany,” Rebecca said, “I was asking you if you know what boys and girls do together.”

Gemma squeezed her sister’s hand.

“Do you know that, Tiff?” Rebecca said.

“No,” Tiffany said.

“That’s good,” Rebecca said, “It shows you’re a good girl. Not like your sister Gemma. She’s a bad girl.”

“She’s not,” Tiffany said.

“That’s where we disagree,” Rebecca said.

There was a knock on the front door.

“Meels, answer that.” Rebecca sat on the sofa beside Gemma.

Amelia went out to the front door.

Gemma heard her talking to someone but couldn’t make out what they were saying. It was definitely a masculine voice though.

The front door was closed and Amelia came back into the lounge, followed by two men who Gemma guessed to be in their twenties.

“Gemma,” Amelia said, “Meet Rick and Adam. Rick and Adam, meet Gemma and her little sister Tiffany.” She pointed to each girl as she said their name.

“Do you both like Gemma?” Rebecca asked the men.

“Yeah,” Adam said.

“You bet we do,” Rick said.

“Good,” Rebecca said. “She’s fourteen but, unfortunately, not a virgin.”

“Please don’t talk like that in front of Tiff,” Gemma said softly.

“I told you not to overrule me,” Rebecca said. “Be quiet.”

“Why have you called us here?” Rick said.

“Because I thought you might like to fuck Gemma,” Rebecca said. She stood up, unfastened the lower buttons of Gemma’s dress and lifted the flaps to reveal Gemma’s bare cunt. “What do you think?”

“Beautiful,” Rick said.

Rebecca dropped the bottom of Gemma’s dress back into place. “Gemma, take Rick up to your room and let him do anything he wants. After Rick’s finished, Adam can have his go. Don’t come down again until they’ve finished with you.”

Gemma glanced across at Tiffany before Rick forced her out of the door and she hoped and prayed that her sister would be safe.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote