View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 01:01 PM   #9
GoddessRuxandra

Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessRuxandra
Default A few to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdompa View Post
What is your most interesting sexual experience. It can be doing it in an unusual place, an unusual way, whatever.
The difficult part for me here is to find the most interesting of all. Had many remarkable ones. Or chicken out of this one and let you choose from the top 3:

Had sex..

..At the sea side, in the water, in broad daylight, with lots of people around more or less aware of what was happening.

..In a car, really hot and uncomfortable then changed to a forest, full of hungry mosquitoes and twigs and what not, then decided it wasn't too comfortable either and moved in the wheat field nearby. Hot hot summer day, sweaty bodies...you get the picture.

..In the bedroom, with him tied up and me on top (how else? :P) Got him to climax 3 times without pulling out. Equally hot for both of us: the total submission for him, the total control for me. It was complete union, in every aspect: energy/mental/emotional/physical.

and I won't count the times when I frightened people by just looking at them, though a lot of those situations were full of sexual energy (reason for which I mention this)

Which one do you think should be number 1.?
GoddessRuxandra is offline   Reply With Quote