View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:44 AM   #75
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 20 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

This is one of my personal favorite parts (all is true) Read and enjoy!

Part 20 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Well then, let round 30 begin.

The 6 teenagers had gathered on the carpet in Adam’s room. There were now 3 people out of the game, but all agreed to continue and do dares if lost any further hands. Adam was naked and chipless, both John and Dani had 1 chip remaining as well as one clothing item. John was wearing his white boxers while Dani had her small black g string remaining. David sat with a hardon staring at Sarah who still had her anal beads tucked in her cute little ass. Her bald pussy was also displayed to the group. Laura was displaying her brown bush.

Laura won this next round with an excellent 5 x Jacks. This looked so weird, but was feasible as they were playing with 2 packs, however as the rules stated this was only counted as 4 of a kind. John was 5th and therefore lost his 1 remaining chip. David was last and would therefore get a forfeit of Laura.

“Can I take these anal beads out now” Sarah pleaded, “Ok I suppose it’s time” agreed David. Sarah happily removed the pink beads out of her anus.” It was the first time that the group had seen the beads in full, “Wooow, all of that was up your ass” said David, shocked at how long it was. “What does it feel like” David teased as 8 pink balls came out of her ass, at first these looked massive, slowly reducing in size as the deeper they went. Sarah gave a happy pant as the last bead was pulled out with a pop.

Attachment 1245

“OK David” said Laura, “seeing as you want to know what it feels like to have those anal beads in your arse my dare is for Sarah to insert them up yours arse, you will then leave them up for 10 hour, or until otherwise stated”. David was shocked at hearing this, and hardly knew what to say. Had he really heard Laura correctly, was he really going to have them up there. “Right” ordered Laura “Sarah go and sterilise those bead and David will do his dare in about 20min”

Sarah rushed off with the anal beads in her hand, her perky tits bobbling up and down and cute ass on display as she left the room. Had those beads really been up her ass, would anything else go up there, wondered John. She soon returned back, without the beads. “Are you ok with this David” asked Laura. The reply was “Do I get a choice” “No” laughed Sarah. “You made me purchase them and have them up mine as well as other things, now its revenge” chuckled the sisters. Laura set a timer, for 20 minutes, telling the group the beads had been sterilised.

“While we are waiting let’s play the next round” suggested Adam, while dealing the cards to the 6 plays.

At the current moment only Dani had 1 chip remaining and there was a lot of tension in the room. As round 31 was played. This round was won by Sarah, Dani was 5th and therefore lost her remaining chip, she was sat there in her sexy g string looking very nervous. Adam lost this game, as he had no chips or clothing remaining he resulted in the fact he had came 3rd in this exciting game, however now he would have to do a Dare set by his sister.

O.K Adam, I am going to write your dare on this piece of paper, you may open it when I tell you after the game has finished” Sarah left the room and came back a few minutes later carrying a sealed envelope. Adam was looking more and more nervous, what was he to do?

“Let’s see what will happen in round 32” said Laura dealing the cards to the group. There were only currently 2 players remaining in play – John and Dani, who both had just their underwear on, (worth 2 chips) however they had no chips remaining. Neither of them could lose the big game this round however it was quite possible that either or both would be naked. If Sarah, Laura or David lost they would have a dare to do, and if Adam lost he would have to complete a dare and forfeit.

After various cards swapping it was soon time for the revealing, Just as the cards were revealed the Alarm suddenly went off “BEEP BEEP ...... BEEP BEEP”

“Oh SHIT” said ........

TO BE CONTINUED .................

Hope everyone is on edge.. What is going to happen know, who said that, what is Adams dare going to be...Keep reading Strip Poker with A Twist to find out

Thank you for all comments / feedback they are much appreciated

from Rachel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote