View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:26 AM   #68
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 18 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank's again for my loyal readers- Hope you enjoy round 18

Part 18 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Everyone but John was in total shock when Laura uploaded a video off her Memory Pen. “What’s this” asked Sarah. Sarah suddenly was on full display on the computer screen. She was sitting on her bed, stripping out of her underwear. “YOU’VE BEEN SPYING ON ME!, AND .. AND FILMING ME CHANGING MY UNDERWEAR!” shouted Sarah sounding quite annoyed, but still not realising what was going to be on display next.

On the video she parted her legs slightly and the camera could easily see her shaven area, it was glistening. She then moved out of site and returned holding a dildo, She took out her phone and telephoned someone. “who’s she talking too” asked Adam. “her daree” exclaimed David with a chuckle. The video continued “I have shaved like you instructed and now sitting here naked, about to do the dare you set for me” She then spread her lips and shoved the dildo inside her. She continued playing with herself with the dildo for a couple of minutes, she then spoke again “I’ll get you back for this one” She groaned before hanging up. She then put on a sexy thong and mini skirt before leaving the room.

“Like I say, I’ll get you for this” she said to David, and you should be worried too she said looking at Laura.

Let’s go and finish the game ordered David who was getting nervous in his state of undress and looking at the two naked chicks in front of him. The 6 teenagers went back to Adam’s room sitting on the floor “Can I take these anal beads out now David” Sarah whined. “How long you been” “4 hours 40 min” Sarah replied looking at the clock on the wall. “NO! You know the rules you can take it out in 20 minutes and not before” David remarked loving his control.

“whose deal is it now” asked Laura. We haven’t finished the last round yet, Dani exclaimed. “Oh, Yea Dani has got options to ask Sarah and Laura a truth.”

My first question is for Sarah, “You said earlier, your fantasy is, you want someone to take full control of you and be forced to do things you otherwise would not. Well my question is; how did the dares that David set make you feel and have you ever done any of them before”

“It makes me feel great, but embarrassed at the same time, and I have only tried 1 of them before, once, but David didn’t know about this”. “Which one was that” muttered David. “Not telling” Sarah replied, while glaring into David’s eyes.

O.K said Dani, my question for Laura is “If dared or ordered would you use any of Sarah sexy toys on yourself, and would you like it”

“I, I I I ....” started Laura. “Let me answer this one for you Laura” butted in John walking out of Adam’s room “Follow me everyone” he demanded. The group again left the bedroom going down the hall wall way into the twin’s room.

“What’s he looking for....” asked David. “I think he is going to get Sarah’s small blue dildo and see if she would use it as future Dares” Dani whispered.

However John had a much eviler plan in mind, instead he .........................

TO BE CONTINUED ...................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote