View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:11 AM   #64
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 17 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the continual support, dont worry "timetoshine" here's the next part. All comments and feedback are appreciated, enjoy!

Part 17 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Sarah was still facing the group as her short skirt was removed revealing a cleanly shaved slit. Adam had forgotten she said she shaved earlier as part of a dare he gave a low “wooow sexy”. The moment after Adam had said this he wished he hadn’t as the group looked over at Adam seeing his rock hard cock bobbing up and down as quick as lightning.

The group quickly turned there attention back to Sarah who was stood facing them, The 3 boys took a good look at her shaven cunt, her pink lips seemed well lubed and very inviting. Adam was basically panting looking at his two twin sisters the only noticeable difference was, one was shaved the other not.

Can we see your ass asked John. “Do you have too” asked Sarah. “Yes” John ordered, followed by 4 more chants of “ASS! ASS! ASS! Sarah reluctantly turned around keeping her butt cheeks tight together. “What’s that” asked David pointing in between Sarah’s tight cheeks, even though he new perfectly well what it was.

“YOU BASTARD” Sarah shouted at David “I’ll get you back for this, just you wait”

Meanwhile the group just sat looking at Sarah’s ass. At the first sight they all gave a huge gasp as they saw that Sarah had anal beads shoved up her ass. The beads were pink, and the group could just see a pink ring, which looked like it was aimed to help the user remove the beads.

Where did you get that from? How long you had it. These were just a few questions Laura asked her sister. I have had it one week today, and David dared me to purchase it from Ann Summers, blushed Sarah.

“So that was the 3rd dare he set for you” Laura said. “No! You only no two off my dares, answered Sarah, You no David dared me to shave and have these anal beads up me for 5 hours per day for a week which will be over shortly.”

“I also know the other one “Laura said smugly, does everyone want a 10 minute break and I’ll show you Laura asked. “Please don’t show then my .....” pleaded Sarah to her twin sister. Sarah then quickly got up and ran out of her brother’s room, she quickly found her baby blue dildo and re hid it in her knickers draw. “Phew” she mumbled to herself, knowing that her sister would never think of looking though her sexy lingerie.

She slowly walked back into her brother’s room to find the other 5 players staring at her gorgeous naked body. “Where you been” questioned Laura. “To hide the proof of my other dare” stated Sarah happily. “I don’t think so” grunted Laura, “follow me guys” she continued, while walking out of the room. Sarah was wondering what her sister was on about, she knew that her other dare was to masturbate with the small baby blue dildo while being on the telephone to David, what proof could Laura have, after all she wouldn’t now where the dildo was kept.

Once in the twin’s bedroom Laura booted up the computer, “wait until you see this” she claimed to the group. Everyone but John was in total shock when Laura ..............................

TO BE CONTINUED ........................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote