View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 04:18 PM   #1088
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Eek, how you're motoring with your magical app (damn that's some pace!)...lot's of cornertime incoming for me. Nice reports again.

I haven't had much privacy this week so will do the toothpaste cornertime next week (remind me again why I put myself up for that ) but thought I best do some regular cornertime today (can get that in at night). 10 more minutes, this time on my knees and naked (arms behind back as it's the comfiest position for me). My mind just wouldn't settle for the duration as I tried to avoid moving as much as possible, but couldn't help a few yawns (hey, my wall's not very interesting). I've been doing a lot of cornertime lately for sexyred so am finding ways to get my way through it better, bit of focusing on breathing and planning what I'm doing tomorrow etc. Still, while not thinking about anything in particular, I managed to get a semi half-way through Denial messing with my mind...1 more day!

Stay safe Cass, and take your time lol.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote