View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 02:28 PM   #1087
CSasha
Oracle

So my throat was sore during this day. In retrospective, it didn't feel as sore as yesterday, at least not in the evening or I didn't notice it. Yesterday, I thought I was done for a couple of days. But on the way home I got excited if I could any more today, due to the great app and how well it worked. Just a little, like 500 maybe. Or more? I wasn't sure anymore.

So now before playing any games or looking into getDare, I got down with the dildo on the chair, and got a little kinky. I put in my big buttplug, used the pantiehoses again to constrain me in the kneeling position. Worked even better this time without slippers. I also tried putting my arms into a behind the back constraint but failed. At least I got a good idea how to sew something to help me with that some day.

So I did one set wof 1,000 deepthroats with the arms behind my back, and it took 5 minutes 13 seconds, though while during it I thought I was very slow. But it felt good, not hurtful at all. So I started another 1,000 deepthroats, done in 4 minutes 50 seconds. I would have started a third set or even more, since it was going good, but the restraint was getting too hurtful. And right in between putting off the pantyhose, I got a big cramp in my leg and foot. Dammit, that hurt, and it didn't make it any easier to put it off.

Well, 2,000 more deepthroats done. I am not going to be able to do anys until next week.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post: