Thread: Fiction: Sorority Sisters by Blood
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 05:34 PM   #79
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

So that marks the end of Sorority Sisters by Blood.

I do hope to return to the Close sisters at some point in the not too distant future. I hope that the slow build kept readers interested. I mean, people don't just wake up one day and sleep with their sisters. I was hoping to create a scenario where such a thing could occur naturally. At the very least, I wanted the logic of the story to flow and make sense.

Most importantly however, I hope this story is something that you have enjoyed. I hope it had a somewhat positive impact on your lives and I hope it provided what you were hoping for.

I do not feel I would have made it, or at least not this quickly, without the support of loyal readers who provided feedback and encouragement. I want to say thank you to those people for making it such a nice process.

In all honesty, the reason I write is to make others happy, and to see what people's views are. So please, let me know what you think. Even if it just a sentence, I want to hear from you, whether you reply in the thread or send me a message. The smallest comment goes a long way for me. Consider it a payment for the free 140 page story.

If you did like this and enjoy it, I hope you can read my other stories and look out for any I post in the future.

Thank you again for reading. This has been the longest piece of writing I have produced to date and I hope you found enjoyment in it.

With love

Sarah
X

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: