Thread: Fiction: Sorority Sisters by Blood
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 05:10 PM   #78
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 26

“This is the last part of your initiation,” Alexis stated, “Love, be loved, connect, share, be creative and most importantly… have fun. As Alexis finished she began to walk into the crowd of pledges in the middle of the room. The other girls quickly followed suit, pouring into the center and finding freshman girls as well as each other. The older sisters moved quickly and with purpose meaning soon, everybody was swept up in the moment.

The first hour of the annual sorority orgy, or ASO meeting as the sisters chose to call it ensuring nobody knew what they talking about, went by in a gigantic blur for Mia. The amount of things she saw in those sixty minutes would take an entire book to cover, and even then she would end up missing the things out that she was too busy to witness. There were girls everywhere and anywhere. As she looked around she saw girls with their legs spread, girl’s breasts, tongues, asses, legs, lips, clits and everything else she could possibly imaging. There were piles of girls where it was hard to tell how they could all breath. The room was filled with unbridled passion and lust; people doing things they probably would never have the courage to do outside of this massive, electrical situation. A few moments stood out to Mia though.

She recalled early on seeing four girls, including her junior sister Cal, lying on the ground in a square. Two girls were lying on their backs on the floor, side by side and head to toes. Then there were two others lying horizontally across those girls, also head to toe. The end result produced a striking scene where each girl had their face in someone’s pussy and their pussy in someone’s face. All four were eating each other wildly and completely oblivious to the world surrounding them.

She remembered a short while later watching Asuka sticking grapes into her mouth, pulling them out and then gently inserting them into Marie’s pussy and asshole. Then a senior girl, Fee, who was frigging herself frantically, would suck both of them from Marie’s body. Sometimes Fee would eat them and other times she would spit them into Asuka or Marie’s mouth so that the other could eat it. It seemed Asuka really had a thing for food play.

Mia had watched Jenny, the great gymnast, doing a split, but not just any split. Of course, she was naked, but more so, her left leg was across a table and her right foot wedged into the window sill. The end result was that the splits left her dangling three feet in the air with her pussy exposed. Jenny was rubbing her breasts with one hand and keeping herself balanced against the wall with the other. Underneath Jenny was Monica. The older girl’s lips were sealed around Jenny’s pussy, sucking on her slit and clit while fingering her own pussy.

About half an hour into the orgy, Mia had watched as a girl on the ground completely unidentifiable in the mass of bodies. Kate was sat on her face, pussy on the bottom girl’s lips and her asshole right on her nose. A pair of senior girls was sitting on the bottom girl’s hands, the girl’s fingers deep in their cunts, and two other girls were sitting on her feet. Chloe was one of the two girls and was just humping up against the girl’s toes. However, the other girl, a junior named Hayley, actually had five toes buried in her stretched out twat. A sixth girl was sitting on the bottom girl’s knees and relentlessly fingering the girl’s clit. The girl on the bottom was desperately trying to writhe around, but couldn’t even move. Mia felt complete jealousy of whomever it happened to be.

Near the end of that hour, Mia distinctly remembered one thing that she would never forget. She saw Hannah, sitting on the ground with her legs spread wide, and sitting between her legs was the slimmest, most petite girl in the sorority, Sasha Wilson. One of Sasha’s hands was clenched in a fist, and it was buried deep inside Hannah’s pussy. Despite Sasha’s small hands they weren’t that little and it was still crazy to Mia. Hannah was moaning and shaking on the floor, and seemed to be completely filled to the maximum.

What was Mia doing during that hour? Everything that moved might be the best answer to that question. The sex acts had become a blur in her mind and she only remembered bits and pieces of many. She recalled having her face in one girl’s lap while she pulled on her hair. She remembered being shoved tits first into the wall so that some girl could eat her asshole. She’d managed to find a girl who could put her legs all the way behind her head and then shoved her fingers in that girl’s ass and pussy while holding her legs up. Someone had put a big magic marker in her pussy at one point. Little bits of indecipherable details had flown by in a haze.

Now the orgy was an hour in, and things were just starting to settle down somewhat. That did not mean in any way that people had stopped having sex, it just seemed a lot less manic. Girls were now grouped together in pockets of threes and fours, kissing one another and making love. After almost all girls had received orgasms, the majority were feeling more relaxed now. They now wanted to show affection for others. Mia had just finished having a girl named Anka suck her pussy until she had cum twice, before having to forcibly push the girl away from her. She was now sitting in the corner of the room, catching her breath.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mia caught a sight of her sister. She was sitting in another corner of the room with her arms folded firmly across her chest. Mia had seen her having sex earlier; in fact she’d seen her eating Michelle’s asshole at one point if she remembered correctly. However, it seemed like she was completely out of it now, that her fog had descended. Steph had the same scowl that Mia had witnessed on her face all week, and for a second Mia became nervous, thinking that maybe she had done something wrong. She then noticed that Steph was not looking at her though. Mia followed the path of her sister’s eyes and saw, in the middle of the room, Alexis in a scissoring position with Hannah. They appeared to be having fun, but just starting to wind down.

Suddenly, everything clicked at once inside Mia’s brain. She had thought that she had understood everything the previous night with Steph, but now things came into clear focus. All of Steph’s fleeting mentions of Alexis, the feud that they had going back to the previous year, and all of her sister’s anger were completely connected. Mia felt so stupid for not realising earlier. The two girls had been roommates for two years. Mia glanced around the room and saw Becky gently kissing Cal. Mia knew how important Becky had already become to her, how much they had bonded in the last week alone.

She now realised that Steph and Alexis must have completely bonded as well. Perhaps it had even grown into something more, but then something had changed and not for the better. The two girls had definitely had some sort of falling out; maybe it was the election. Maybe the election happened because of the falling out, but Mia could see it now. It was a lover’s quarrel.

Mia also realised to some extent that this explained some of Steph’s antagonism towards her, not entirely, but to a degree. Why would Steph be worried about her joining the sorority? Sure, she was the ‘annoying little sister’ and all that, but there was certainly more to it. If Steph was secure in this place, Mia surely wouldn’t have felt threatening to her. The fight with Alexis is what had made her so insecure. Steph had found a place that over three years had made her feel at home and a part of something special. Then the fight with Alexis had made her feel like an outsider, even losing a popularity contest disguised as an election.

Mia had come in and reinforced that insecurity, making Steph feel even more alienated inside her own sorority. She had managed to fix that problem, but the root of the problem and all the anxiety was still there. Mia thought back to all the things that Steph had said about Alexis, and the more she thought, the more she knew that she was right. Suddenly, an idea struck her, an idea for how to fix the problem.

Mia looked back to the two girls in the center of the room. It appeared that Hannah, who Mia now saw as a shallow replacement for Steph, had cum. Alexis hadn’t but Hannah appeared too tired to keep going. Mia glanced back at her sister; Steph was now hanging her head, not looking. Perfect. Mia got up from the floor and walked towards Alexis, who now was looking around the room with a mixture of interest and frustration. Mia walked over and stood next to her. “Madame President,” Mia said.

“Mademoiselle actually,” Alexis replied from the floor. She looked up at Mia, her eyes so deep and pretty. Alexis grinned at her, the smile itself a sexual act. She was still horny and now looking Mia over, wondering what to do.
“I want to thank you for letting me rush and then pledge here,” Mia stated and Alexis shrugged.
“You’re a perfect fit honey. You belong here,” Alexis said, “You even have the right look.” Mia took that as a reference to Steph.
“Well, either way, I would like to thank you for what you’ve done for me,” Mia said in a sultry voice. This seemed to perk Alexis up.
“What did you have in mind gorgeous?” Alexis asked.

“Follow me,” Mia replied and reached out her hand. Alexis looked her over for a second, and then took it. Mia led her across the room and felt the president’s eyes on her ass as she walked. Mia wondered if Alexis was thinking about how much she looked like her sister. She wondered if Alexis thought that by fucking her, she would be getting back at Steph. Or maybe she missed Steph, and now had the chance to be with her one last time without actually being with her. Both thoughts made Mia feel dirty, but in a way that she liked. The two girls walked to the opposite side of the dining room, over by the door to the living room. Mia pointed to a spot behind the big couch in the living room.

“Sit down mademoiselle, close your eyes, and don’t open them until I say. It is going to be a while, but I have something big in mind,” Mia said in her most sensual voice. Alexis quickly complied, sitting down theatrically, exposing her shaved pussy, and closing her eyes. She was so sexy Mia thought, unable to help but leer over the naked form. She couldn’t help herself and leant in, giving the president a quick kiss. Mia watched Alexis’ lips turn up slightly.

Mia got up quickly and quickly sped back across the room. She found Steph sitting next to the wall, still looking down. Mia kicked her gently causing Steph to look up, a little annoyed at first, but then seeing it was Mia, she smiled good-naturedly.

“Hey Amy, are you having fun?” Steph asked.
“Hey listen,” Mia said, realising that the timeline was short, “I have a really fin idea.” Steph’s eyes roamed over her younger sister’s body.
“Oh honey, I want it as much as you do,” Steph said sounding apologetic, “but do you really think it is a good idea in front of everyone?” Mia blushed.
“No, no, no,” Mia replied, “Not like that.” Steph furrowed her brow.
“What then?” Steph asked.
“Something else, not directly with me,” Mia answered.
“Like what then?”
“Just trust me,” Mia stated, “You will like it.”
“Oh come on, you know I hate surprises,” Steph said. Mia knew she was intrigued now that her sister was begging.

“No, just trust me. Close your eyes,” Mia ordered. Steph looked at her younger sibling briefly out of the corners of her eyes, then grinned broadly and shut them tight. Steph put her hands up and Mia helped her to her feet. Mia speedily shuffled Steph across the room, dodging lovers in various kinds of embrace. Finally, she got her sister right next to Alexis. Mia positioned Steph so that she was right between Alexis’ legs, before leaning in close her sister’s ears.

“Get down on your hands and knees,” Mia whispered, making sure that Alexis didn’t overhear. Steph smiled coyly and complied. Mia helped guide her sister so that she wouldn’t bump Alexis. However, Steph’s hair did drape down over the president’s legs causing Alexis to shiver and smile. For a moment, Mia thought she would speak up but was grateful that she didn’t. Mia carefully guided Steph’s head so that she was just inches from Alexis’ pussy. Steph breathed in with her nose and grinned. Mia leaned in between the two of them.

“Open your eyes,” Mia whispered. Both girls simultaneously opened their eyes and for a moment, they completely froze. Both heads snapped towards Mia and a wave of anger emanated from the two girls. Mia almost stepped back scared. The two girls hadn’t instantly fallen onto each other as she had kind of hoped they would. She knew she needed to do something. Mia fumbled and then just let words spill from her mouth.

“You… you guys… something is wrong. It is bad for the sorority and it is bad for each of you. I don’t know… what it is you two are fighting about, but I know it is happening. You need to work it out. You know this place and this position. The two of you were friends once and you won the video competition tight here and in this spot. That should mean something to you and you need to remember what that was,” Mia said. She felt strange, knowing so little about what was actually happening. However, these were her sisters, to different extents, and she could sense what they needed.

“Mia!” Alexis shouted.
“Amy!” Steph yelled, cutting off Alexis.

However, the instant that Steph’s mouth opened, she pushed her sister’s face into Alexis’ lap. Steph’s mouth quickly covered up Alexis’ wet slit causing the president to shake and gasp, looking as if she was going to fall over. For a moment, Steph looked like she was going to pull her head up and Mia knew that she would have to think fast. She looked around and caught a girl walking past. Mia reached up, grabbed the girl’s wrist and pulled her down. Mia instantly put the girl’s fingers into Steph’s pussy.

“Holy fuck!” Steph moaned. The girl’s fingers sunk into Mia’s sister and it was only at that moment that she looked over and saw who it was that she had randomly grabbed. It was Becky, looking absolutely confused, her face frozen in shock. However, Mia was glad to see her roommate instead of somebody else.

“Becky, you keep your hand on my sister’s pussy and clit as long as she eats out Alexis. The instant that she stops licking, you stop fingering. Do you understand?” Mia asked. Becky nodded. “Do you both understand?” Mia said, asking Alexis and Steph. For a moment they just writhed on the floor moaning. “Understand?” Mia repeated louder.

“Yes!” Both girls yelled out in unison. Mia looked down and saw that Steph was licking Alexis’ pussy passionately now. Alexis was grabbing her own breasts, her head thrown back, moaning louder with every second that passed. Becky looked at her roommate like Mia had just beamed in from another dimension. She looked utterly confused about what was transpiring.

“Trust me,” Mia stated and then figured that nothing good could come from her sticking too close to the scene. Mia walked halfway across the room, sat down, and watched as the scene played out. She watched as her sister passionately licked Alexis’ pussy, tonguing it and even getting her fingers inside her ex’s pussy. It appeared that the more Steph licked the more into it she got. Alexis ran her fingers through Steph’s hair, whispering something to her. Alexis’ hard nipples looked phenomenal as she rocked her hips on the floor. Becky looked both terrified and aroused. While Mia watched them, she played with her tired little clit, feeling her arousal grow as she watched her sister fuck her ex-lover.

After just a few minutes Mia saw Alexis’ body start to tense up. Her eyes slammed shut and her mouth formed a perfect ‘O’. She started to shake and this seemed to be the signal and trigger for Steph. Her tongue continued to work, but her body became rigid. Mia could hear them both moaning across the room before finally, they collapsed together, panting on the floor.

Now would be the moment of truth. Mia hoped that, like everything else this week, sex would solve the problems. She watched Steph sit up, breathing deeply. She said something to Becky. Becky said something back before Steph patted her hand gently. Becky shrugged, got up and walked away. Then Steph turned back to Alexis. They started to talk. Mia couldn’t hear them over the moans filling the room. They both appeared to be talking quickly, but not fighting. Mia saw Steph point around the room briefly. Alexis nodded her head and then pointed towards the front door.

Steph shrugged and then nodded. Mia watched as her sister looked down and said something. Alexis took a long deep breath and then Mia saw Alexis saying something she could make out. She was repeating it over and over again, “I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry.” Steph said something, but Alexis shook her head. Mia watched tears rolling down the president’s cheek. Steph was crying as well. She said a little speech and then wrapped her arms around Alexis. Soon they were holding each other, rocking on the ground, crying and whispering. Mia smiled with well earned satisfaction before leaving to find some action.

About half an hour later, a half hour Mia could barely remember, she was sat on the floor. She had a vague recollection of a spatula. She wasn’t sure but she knew it had felt good. She felt someone kick her gently, and looked up to see her sister looking down at her, smiling.
“How did you know?” Steph asked.
“I pay attention to things. I am not a self absorbed little kid anymore,” Mia replied and Steph laughed. She shook her head, tears still in her eyes.

“Alexis… we… it was so stupid… and complicated… I didn’t… and she was such a… I can’t even begin…” Steph stammered, sitting down next to her.
“Steph, relax. I was just following the six pillars,” Mia stated and Steph laughed again, but it seemed like she considered it and knew it to be true.
“I guess so,” she said, “it was certainly creative. I will give you that much.”
“I thought you’d like it,” Mia said, “If you didn’t kill me.” Steph punched her shoulder jokingly before getting a little more serious.

“It’s so funny you know. I was afraid when you started here that you were going to come here and tear my life apart. However, instead you have put it all back together. My family, my sorority, my relationships, all of it fixed because of you. Thank you so much Amy. I love you,” Steph said, wrapping her arm over Mia’s shoulder.

“I love you too Steph, but don’t thank me. You and this sorority gave me the tools to help you. A week ago, I just would have gotten in the way. However, I learned here that sisters work best when we are working together. I put those lessons into practice,” Mia said. Steph leaned back as if Mia had just raised a thought, a mischievous look forming in her eye.

“The sorority really has been here for us hasn’t it?” Steph asked. Mia nodded in response, wondering what her older sister was getting at. “Well, maybe we should work together and thank the sorority for bringing us back together,” Steph said. Mia knew exactly what Steph had in mind. Sisters just knew and she wanted it.

“Lead the way,” Mia said. Steph stood up and then reached down and took Mia’s hand. She helped her younger sister up and the two of them walked over to the middle of the room. Mia watched her sister’s ass as they walked. Here they were, two sisters in the place where they belonged. They were surrounded by their friends and completely at peace with each other. Mia had never felt so right.

When Steph got to the middle of the room, she dropped down onto her back on the floor. It was soaked in girls’ juices and strewn with make shift toys. Mia looked down at her and smiled. She knew exactly what Steph wanted. Mia stepped halfway over her and then turned so that she was facing her feet. Mia squatted down over her sister’s face and felt her pussy lips press against her lips. Steph kissed her and Mia moaned. The younger girl then leaned forward, burying her face in her sister’s hot pussy, allowing the girls to settle in a sixty-nine position. Mia loved the way it felt to have Steph’s breasts in her belly while she had hers likewise. Steph smelled delightful, like she’d been fucking for hours, and Mia started to lap at her sister’s hot cunt, soothing it with her tongue. Steph returned the favour and Mia moaned into her pussy. For a few moments, they licked in blissful anonymity.

“Holy shit!” Mia heard a voice exclaim, “The Close sisters are fucking.” Mia knew instinctively that Steph and she should pretend not to hear; it would be better. Mia continued to pleasure her sister, tasting her juices and feeling her sister’s skin against her own. Mia heard people whispering and talking to one another, but she kept her eyes close. She could tell that people were crowding around and it only increased her arousal. She licked even more passionately.

The crowd assembled for several minutes, as the two girls’ arousal grew deeper and deeper. Mia opened her eyes briefly and looked out the corner. Thirty eight beautiful girls were standing and staring at her and Steph as they made love. Mia heard people commenting on them, talking about how dirty they were and the beauty of their bodies. However, they didn’t sound disgusted or offended. There was respect in their voices, even awe. The gift back to the sorority was accepted. Mia felt so beautiful, so feminine and so powerful. Of course, the orgasm came. At the same time, Steph came hard in her mouth.

That orgasm, the sorority, her sister… it was beyond description. Everything in the world at that moment was just… Perfect.

The End
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: