Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #67
FLCL

Chapter 16

Lindsay answered, "I was up next, so I'll go first. Marie, truth or dare?" Marie looked at Lindsay, "Well... under normal circumstances, I'd use one of my dares on you Lindsay, but since you're naked I'm going to say 'truth.'"

Lindsay looked confused, "What does that have do with it?" she asked. "I don't know," answered Marie, "you probably don't want to be the only naked girl anymore." Lindsay said, "Oh, that make sense... My question is: What did you think when you first came downstairs?"

Marie answered, "Well, before I saw Pat, I was like 'Why are my friends getting naked in my living room?'" Everyone laughed. Marie continued, "Then I saw Pat and I was pissed... I don't know... It's just weird. Who would have guessed Pat has a penis?" The girls laughed in my direction as I blushed.

"Yea, I was really suprised." said Brittany, "Okay Marie, truth or dare?" Marie decided to give Brittany one of her dares. "Ooh yay!" she cheered, "I dare you to drink everytime I drink for the rest of the game." Then Brittany took a sip of her hard lemonade. "Hold on, I have to get one," said Marie. She opened a bottle and took a sip.

Next, I asked Marie, "All right Marie, truth or dare?" She answered, "Definitely truth!"

"I figured;" I said, "what are you going to do with that picture?" Marie answered, "Oh I don't have a plan. I'm just going to hold it over you head for the next ten years or so. In fact..."

Marie picked up her phone. "I don't want to see it," I said. Then all of the girls phones started beeping. When they picked up their phones they all started laughing and shouting "Oh my god!" Their shocked, smiling faces pivoted between my body, their phones and each other. I glared at Marie, "You bitch." She smiled at me, "Be nice, Pat, and I won't send it to anyone else right now." I shut my mouth, not wanting the picture to spread any further. It made me anxious that they all had something over me.

Rachel went next and Marie gave her her second and final required dare. Rachel said, "I dare you to go up to your room, put Jerome inside you, and keep it there until you roll a 2." Marie was shocked, "Oh my god, you are such a jerk!" I had to ask, "Who's Jerome?" Rachel turned to me, "It's her big purple dildo." I burst into laughter, "Wow Marie! Jerome?" Sarah joked, "Maybe you should start calling it 'Pat!'" Marie rejected, "Don't be gross."

Marie left up the stairs. She was gone for a couple minutes before we heard her yell, "I hate you Rachel!" from the top of the stairs. She came down the stairs squeezing her legs together and swaying from side to side. We all laughed at her awkward waddle. Rachel jabbed, "You know you like it."

Dakota was next and Marie asked for a truth. "Have you ever had a dick as big as your brother's?" Dakota asked. Marie looked at my dick, which she had been avoiding until then, and quickly looked away. "No..." she said embarrassed. Her response made me proud and excited. I felt like I had something over all of her exboyfriends.

Sarah was last and Marie asked for another truth. "What's your kinkiest fetish?" Sarah asked. "Ugh, you already know the answer," replied Marie. "I want you to say it in front of Pat," Sarah laughed. Marie's eyes darted around the room. "I like it when guys cum on my face," she stated quietly.

I said to Marie, "Well, between that and Jerome, I'm feeling a lot better about that picture you took." Marie grimaced.

Then Brittany said, "Congratulations Marie, your punishment is complete. It's your turn."