Thread: dare the Devil
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:15 PM   #3
FallenSlut

Default Report

I completed this dare last night as my master had lent me to Sir Stefan with very little limits. Normally, I wouldn't complete something with such an extreme possibility. Thankfully, I did not get 3x6, though the thought of hitting it was terrifying. I was ordered to complete 12 rounds.
Round 1- 2: 5 Slaps to the right tit- not so bad, nice build up
Round 2-2: 10 Slaps to right tit- Also not bad, I like a little pain and my pussy was dripping at the slaps
Round 3-3: Clamp on left tit. It was super cold and for some reason hurt a bit more than normal, but still building anticipation
Round 4-5; Clamp on left pussy lip. My pussy was very wet by now
Round 5-5: Clamp on right lip.
Round 6-6- terrifying
Round 7-4- five slaps to pussy. Quite the sting after the lip clamps
Round 8-3- clamp on right tit
Round 9 4
Round 10 1
Round 11-4
Round 11-6
Round 12- this got a little confusing. I think I ended up rolling tw additional times from here because I was told my count was off. I was writing it down but I ended up doing a few under my number 12.

It is a solid dare, it provides a bit of variety and does take about an hour. It is very good at building anticipation.I was terrified of hitting the 6's. I would suggest writing a report right after completion. Mine was after another dare and before another one so I feel like I'm not doing it justice just from memory

Toys: 8", 10", and 12"(suction cup) double dong (suction Cup)dildos, Medium butt plug, g-spot vibrator, magic wand, insertable bullet vibrator, ball gag, paddle, rope, clothes pins, toothpaste, variety household items

Likes, Dislikes and Limits here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75637
FallenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FallenSlut for this post: