View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 08:38 AM   #4
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudness View Post
I'm a bit confused, do we post poems? or tell stories? o.0
To put it simply; whatever you're comfortable with. If you think you're a natural storyteller but you don't know your Kipling from your Keates then regale us with a tale of daring adventure, tenuous romance or thrilling horror.

Although I will clarify that I hadn't intended this to be some form of poetry at first. I made it so because poetry can be considerably shorter than stories, and very few people know a story by heart; as reservoir dogs explained you take the bones of a story, basic fundamental plotpoints, and add in your own details to make it your own... Not to mention that the three little pigs has more endings than an M Night Shamylan movie depending which version you read.

I'd also like to point out, slightly defensively, that my titles often have very little to do with the content of my posts, usually having some obscure film, TV or song reference, although if this was one I can't honestly remember.

So to conclude I'd rather people stuck to poetry, but there's nothing stopping you from reading or making up a story if you so choose.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote