View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #17
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A difficult decision

Hi guys!

Here's the next part. I must say, I had trouble finishing this one, but I think it turned out ok. I will be posting the results of the vote on Wednesday, December 7th. By my count, I think I've got between 2 and 4 posts left. The story is drawing to an end. Oh dear! What ever will I do afterwards?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Oh, why not’ Kristy finally told herself. Though she wasn’t convinced it would be such a good idea to put her hands down her pants in class, she knew it was a very bad idea to cross Alicia. Kristy sneaked another furtive glance around: everyone seemed to be working. Kristy undid the top button to her pants and unzipped her fly. Then, looking around the class once again, she applied pressure on the top of the little cylinder she held in her hand to allow a drop of the gel to fall on her index finger. ‘That was the easy part’ she thought. Kristy then spread her legs so that her feet were in line with the legs of her desk and carefully slid her hand down the front of her pants. She had to admit that she was happy to not have any panties on ‘they would have only been a hindrance’ she told herself. Then, just as she thought that her beating heart would alert everyone around her, her expert hand found the little nodule of pleasure. Kristy wasted no time in rubbing in the gel and even less in removing her hand from her pants to promptly but quietly redo her zip and button.

Kristy tried to go about her French class as if everything was normal. But she couldn’t concentrate. Besides the fact that her pleasure center had awoken anew, Kristy was beginning to wonder if Alicia would be willing to free her at the end of the week or if the blackmail and abuse would continue. Kristy was also curious as to which side her friends were on. She was almost certain that Sean was against Alicia, but Caitlin seemed to be with the girl. Devon, on the other hand, was another story. She hadn’t had many dealings with him and he didn’t talk much.

Kristy was lost in her thoughts until she hear the teacher speak up. It was time to correct. Looking at the clock as her teacher turned off the lights to put the worksheet up on the projector, Kristy heart skipped a beat. ‘Shit’ she thought ‘I need to apply more gel’. Feeling more confident because of the darkness and because of her success the first time around, Kristy quickly applied another coat of gel to her soaking wet pussy. ‘I just hope that nothing will have seeped through my pants’, she thought, flexing her vaginal muscles in an effort to control the flow of personal lubricant.

The bell for break was welcome and Kristy was relieved when she was able to leave the classroom without anyone commenting on what she had done. She got to her locker to put away her books and grab a change of clothes before slowly making her way to her last period class. By then, Kristy was having trouble concentrating on anything other than what was going on between her legs. It seemed that with every step she took, she could feel the fabric of her pants rubbing against her swollen clit and she wondered how she was going to finish her day. She was so horny, she felt like she could do almost anything for an orgasm or for something that would take her mind off what was going on in her pleasure center. “Instead”, she sighed mentally as she entered the girls’ changing room to get dressed for gym, “I have to get myself even more aroused”.

With a freshly applied coat of arousal gel, Kristy sat down on the gym floor and awaited the instructions for the class with her peers. Cursing internally at hearing her teacher announce a compulsory ten-minute jog around the gym, Kristy stood up, vaguely wondering how she would make it. She was about to get started on her half-hearted effort at her jog when the annoying buzz from the PA system sounded in the gym.

- Yes? Called out the teacher
- I’d like to see Kristy Rivers in my office immediately, sounded out the principal’s voice.
- Right away, answered the teacher as he looked at Kristy.

Kristy felt her body grow weak when she heard the announcement. He head began to spin slightly as questions were assaulting her mind. As she walked towards the principal’s office, heart beating, she was trying to figure out what was happening. ‘Did someone see me in French class or in the showers the other night? Did Alicia make up a story to get me into trouble? Did something happen at home?’. Kristy’s frown didn’t dissipate when the principal wordlessly ushered her into his office. As she sat down, her back to the window that had a view on the hall, Kristy’s eyes followed her principal as he took up his seat across from her. He cleared his throat, looking her in the eye:

- Is there something you wish to talk about? He asked.
- What? Why? I don’t even know why I’m here! Kristy answered a bit defensively.
- Well, you haven’t been here for very long. Arriving at the end of the school year must be difficult and I wanted to make sure everything was going well. It’s not uncommon for new students to have trouble fitting in, he answered giving her a meaningful stare as he spoke his last words.
- Come on, sir, it’s not common practice for principals to call their new students to their office to ask that type of question. What do you really want to know? She asked, feeling more and more uneasy by the moment.

The principal looked back at Kristy, he almost looked discouraged. After a moment, he got up and went to the door on his left, entering the secretary’s office. Kristy looked up at the clock. She had only left her class ten minutes earlier, but it felt like time was inching by. Though she could hear the man talk with his secretary, Kristy was unable to make out what they were saying. She sat there, looking at the clock as minutes passed by.

Seeing as her back was to the window, Kristy didn’t se Caitlin walk down the hall to enter the secretary’s office. Nor did she see her leave moments after, nervously clutching a familiar yellow envelope between her hands.

Five minutes after leaving his office, the principal came back in with a folder in one of his hands. He took up his seat again and looked at Kristy anew.

- I wish I didn’t have to resort to this, but I’m running out of resources, he said after an intake of breath.

The color from Kristy’s face drained completely before becoming bright red when the headmaster set the folder on his desk and opened it. In front of her were four printed pages, each one with a different picture and set of words.

- You know, we’ve been getting reports of blackmail at the school for a little over two years now. The problem is, that no one has had the courage to officially accuse the person behind it all, he started.
- Now these, the principal continued, gesturing towards the four photos that were in front of them, came into my possession very recently.

Kristy’s lips began to form a question at the last part of information she had received.

- You needn’t know how, only know that we now have a chance to stop the blackmailer, he continued, not letting her talk.

Kristy couldn’t believe it. Here she was, sitting in the headmaster’s office being asked about the blackmail she was living with. The crazy part was that she wasn’t sure if she wanted to talk. For one, she didn’t know how many copies Alicia had or where they were. For all she knew they could be sent over the web in a heartbeat if the girl felt the heat of an intervention come her way. On the other hand, Kristy wasn’t pleased with the way the principal had handled the situation. She had found him distant and by pulling those pictures out on her, had used the same kind of manipulation that Alicia was capable of using. Not that she didn’t trust the man, but she wasn’t sure how to react. The blackmail could stop in a heartbeat but it could also get worse and Kristy did not want for that to happen.

Your choice:
- Should Kristy speak up against Alicia?
- Or should Kristy keep Alicia’s name quiet?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.