Thread: Fiction: Hannah's Horror
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 07:48 PM   #8
Skex

Chapter 7 The Trial
(Hannah’s POV)

“I’m particularly proud of this torture device S” he says. Now that she’s been properly branded he only refers to me by my slave names, slut, slave, shithead as the mood strikes him) We are both in position on what are at first glance simple exercise bikes, exercise bikes to which we are firmly secured by our waists, our feet locked to the pedals and our wrists to the handlebars, Our mouths are securely gagged which is usually a sign that something very painful is in the works since he doesn’t want us biting our tongues off. There are wires attached to our nipple and clit piercings and two phallic probes impale our asses and pussies. We look at him with apprehension as he explains our predicament.

“This station is simple for one of you to have relief you must make the other suffer” He grins that wicked smile at us that tells us that we’re in store for pain and suffering “each of these bikes are fitted with probes” he continues “that will thrust alternately in and out of your ass and pussies as you pedal. The faster you pedal the faster you fuck yourselves, simple right? Now to ensure that you are properly motivated attached to your piercings are conductors those conductors are triggered based on the speed you are pedalling. so if you pedal too slowly” he presses a button on his control panel and we’re both hit with a painful jolt of electricity arcing between our nipple and clit “you are hit with a jolt of electricity. It will alternate randomly between the 5 conductors, yes 5 conductors, each probe is also a conductor”

“The slower you go the more intense and rapid the shocks are. this twist is that the shocks aren’t delivered to the one pedaling slowly but to your friend”

There it was, sadist that he is he’s found a way to turn our affection against us. “To keep this interesting” he goes on “the minimum speed you have to maintain will change from time to time, it will start out slow and gradually speed up at first. then it will randomly increase or decrease. You will only know by watching your partner to see when she is shocked”

He gives us each a smack on our asses and flips a switch and says “lets begin”

Instantly we each jolt as a shock surges through our bodies we both start pedaling watching each other for the tale tell signs of a shock being administered. I feel the probes thrusting alternately in and out of my orifices. he must have rigged some sort of lubricating system in it since they thrust smoothly in and out.

He walked over to seat, I have come to think of it as his throne and settles in to watch. he snaps his fingers and that little red headed slave scurries over with a drink for him then kneels at his feet observing our torture with him obviously relieved that she isn’t one of us.

At first it isn’t particularly difficult a slow steady pace with us steadily fucking ourselves then after some few minutes I feel a shock and see Brianna increase her pace. then I see her falter as a shock goes through her and I increase my own pace just as the shock from her slowing zips between my left nipple and the probe in my ass.

This process repeats itself every few minutes as the required pace increases and the probes thrusting in and out of us at a rapid pace.Then I see Brianna stiffen as another shock runs through her causing her pace to falter initiating another shock to me. We each struggle to pedal through the shocks to increase the pace of our self administered vaginal and anal rape to the point where we are no longer shocking each other.

With the gags in we’re forced to breath through our noses limiting the amount of oxygen we can take in and increasing the strain on our bodies, I feel the burning in my legs from exertion and the beginnings of a cramp in my stomach. sweat is streaming into my eyes burning them and making it hard to see Brianna’s reactions. My holes are so sore from the relentless assault, I’m feeling delirious then I hear Brianna shreek through her gag and I realize that I had slacked off my pace. I struggle to increase mine as a shock courses between my clit and the probe pounding my pussy the shock unexpectedly triggers an orgasm as my body betrays me, I shudder to a near stop overwhelmed by the sensations until Brianna’s muffled screams cut through my dazed senses. Tears streaming from my eyes in frustration I start to pedal furiously again. Even though I’m being buffeted with a steady stream of shocks.

Finally Brianna recovers enough to get her pace back up to the point where I am no longer being shocked. Then I see her eyes grow wide, I increase my pace only to realize that she wasn’t being shocked she was feeling her own orgasm building. I shook my head at her as much as I could trying to scream no through my gag.

But if anything my plight seemed to push her closer to her climax then my legs burning my pace slacks off just a tad and she flings her head back as her body is wracked by her own orgasm. bringing her pedaling to a stop and hitting me with my own barrage of electric shock.

I desperately start to pedal again my sort holes protesting but motivated by Brianna’s pain I manage to get them moving I’m still being shocked as she struggles to recover her own senses. Then just as she finally gets her pace back up to the point where my shocks have dissipated I feel yet another wave of pleasure start to come over my body. I scream no through my gag but my body's craving of abuse that got me into this predicament betrayed me yet again as another wave of orgasm washed over me. Only the shocks from Brianna’s slowing down kept me conscious enough to keep pedaling.

I don’t know how long he kept us there it turned into a long blur of pain and pleasure until exhausted we ended up slumped over the handlebars with our bodies being assaulted by shock after shock until finally mercifully he turned it off and drug us to our room where we clung to each other in tears until we passed out

To be continued...
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote