Thread: Fiction: Hannah's Horror
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 10:13 PM   #7
Skex

Chapter 6 Interlude

Once again I watch the girls on my monitor in the control room. Hannah has mostly recovered from her surgery, her diet and exercise regime have kept her figure firm and desirable. The girls are hugging on each other and Brianna gently stroking Hannah’s hair and whispering in her ear, Her other hand reaches between Hannah’s legs, at first Hannah stiffens a bit but then she sighs and her head arches back, Brianna stops whispering in her ear and starts kissing her neck while gently caressing her body.

Realizing that this is going to be a good show I step out of the control room to another cell and bring out another toy, this one a petite redhead who’s been in my service for a while lowers her eyes and presents her collar to me to connect the leash to. I lead Red back to the control room I grab a large zip tie like police use and secure red’s hands behind her back and then use two more at the base of her ample breasts so that they start to turn red and jut straight out in front of her. I then sit in my control chair and instruct her “Kneel slut and suck”.

Red moves into position kneels between my legs then using only her teeth starts to work on lowering my zipper so that she may do her work.

Brianna is kissing and caressing Hannah while one hand is working on Hannah’s sex she’s slipped 3 fingers into Hannah sawing them in and out as she works her mouth down towards Hannah’s pierced clit. Hannah is lying back at this point panting and moaning in pleasure at Brianna’s ministrations.

Red is working steadily on my dick having pulled it deep into her mouth and the back of her throat. She has been well trained as a cock sucker I absentmindedly play with her nipple piercings tugging and twisting in ways that cause her to gasp in pain. Being well disciplined she continues sucking and avoids touching me with her teeth.

Brianna has worked four fingers into Hannah’s snatch still licking and nibbling and sucking on Hannah’s clit, Hannah has started rubbing one hand over and around her tits while holding a handful of Brianna’s black hair in her other. Then her eyes get wild and her mouth forms an O when Brianna starts working her thumb in with her fingers. Hannah realizes that she’s about to be fisted and moans as her body is overcome by an orgasm. Despite her sensitivity Brianna continues to work her clit while she stretches Hannah’s fuck hole steadily and insistently working her entire hand into Hannah’s cunt.

Red uses her throat and tongue to massage my cock pulling back every once in a while to get a little air. I look down to see her green eyes looking up to me with adoration. Yes this girl is well trained I think. I wonder if Hannah will ever be so thoroughly broken.

Brianna has worked her entire hand into Hannah’s womb at this point and Hannah’s tunnel is spasming around her wrist as she slowly works it in and out. She’s pulled her head back and has started working on Hannah’s asshole with her other hand.

I smile Brianna is such a little slut I knew that putting her with Hannah would work out well. At this point Hannah’s head is thrashing about as her body is wracked with orgasm after orgasm. Brianna has gotten 3 fingers sawing in and out of her asshole and is starting to work her pinky in as well.

Red has pulled back so that only the head of my penis is in her mouth and she’s working her tongue around the helmet and into my piss hole. Then kisses down the side of my shaft until her lips nuzzle into my groin. I lift my ass up and work my pants down to give her better access. and she starts working gently on my balls..

Looking back at the monitor Brianna has gotten all four fingers in Hannah’s ass and is starting work on getting her thumb in. Meanwhile her other arm is working slowly in Hannah’s pussy. Then with a final push Brianna gets her other hand into Hannah’s asshole. Hannah is moaning and panting thoroughly stuffed in both her holes. One could only imagine what Brianna was doing with her hands in where they can’t be seen, but whatever she was doing it was driving Hannah wild.

I felt my own orgasm building and pulled reds head down firmly until her nose touched my belly right above my cock. Then using my right hand to hold her head. I start sawing my dick in and out of her mouth, fucking her face with short steady strokes that keep my dick buried in her throat with my free hand I pull and twist painfully on her nipple ring. Red starts to convulse and struggle as her body begins to run out of air. The more she struggles the harder I get until I look down from Brianna’s double fisting of Hannah and see red’s beautiful green eyes staring up at me pleading for me to finish and let her breath.

I say “oh little red cock sucker what would it be like to fuck your throat literally to death. Would your death spasms be the final bit to send me over?” her eyes grow wide then wider still as I release my load deep in her gullet. I hold her for a few more seconds to ensure that I am fully empty she’s sucking hard on my dick as her body desperately attempts to fill her lungs with air. finally spent I release her and she collapses back on her side coughing and sobbing.

I look back at the monitor to see Brianna at her sink washing her hands and Hannah laying exhausted and spent after her fisting. Then Brianna walks back to where Hannah lay and straddled her face presenting her perfectly smooth pussy to Hannah’s mouth. Hannah eagerly starts to suck and lick on it while Brianna throws her head back in pleasure.

I smile thinking what a good job Brianna is doing with Hannah. then I stand fix my pants grab red by her collar and lead her back to her cell. Then I start to think about what I can do with Hannah now, don’t want her thinking this is just some sort of sex vacation after all.

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote