Thread: Fiction: Hannah's Horror
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #5
Skex

Chapter 4: Dr. Dread

I sat at my control panel and brought up Hannah's cell, she lay in a crumpled sobbing ball in a corner of her cell, piss and feces spread around her ass.

I flipped on the intercom "wake-up you disgusting slut" I said and actuated the disinfectant wash, the wall jets started spraying a mix of water and mild antibiotic soap, it wouldn't cause her any damage but would taste horrible and be quite stinging in her eyes and the small cuts from the alligator clips.

For additional entertainment I activated the articulated sprayers and used the jets to chase her around the room. When I was satisfied that she was both sufficiently clean and miserable I shut it all down stood up grabbed a leash and cattle prod and went to collect my toy.

It turned out that she was a quick study, that or my object lesson about the fate my discarded toys made a strong impression on her. She scrambled to her knees and presented her collar to me to connect the leash to. It was obvious that she had some experience with servitude.

I hooked the leash to her collar and said "Follow" she scrambled to her feet and followed demurely behind. It was kind of nice, normally it takes weeks of training to reach this point.
I lead her to the elevator got in and chose the second floor, after a moment the door opened and I led her down a hallway to my infirmary. She balked for an instant at sight of what was obviously an operating theater.

I led her to the, well not exactly an operating table, it was more like an exoskeleton made of metal lattice . Once secured in place she could be repositioned as needed for whatever procedure was required. Secured she soon was, locked in at her wrists, neck, ankles, above and below her knees and elbows, around her waist and at her shoulders. Her mouth was once again filled with a gag.

"My dear" I began "this is, well let's just call him Doc. Doc performs certain services for me, as we can't exactly take you to a hospital can we? He's a skilled Surgeon and Gynecologist as well as a complete sadist. Which suits my purposes perfectly. He's going to be giving you a thorough examination and performing a few procedures on you.”

While I am telling her this Doc is giving her a very thorough examination, He uses a speculum on both her vagina and anus, he gives he a very rough and painful breast exam. "Doc takes payment in two ways, one will be sexual services you will provide, the other, well I did mention that he was a sadist didn't I? You see he doesn't use anesthesia. Or anesthetic of any sort." I turned to Doc "She's all yours Doc. I have other toys to deal with so I will leave her to your well I guess you don't actually have mercy do you?" I grin.

Doc chuckles "you know me well my friend. Don't worry I shall take good care of her"

I walk out and back to my control room to watch the proceedings.
When I arrive back in my control room and bring up the infirmary monitors, I see Hannah with her legs splayed and her ass lined up with Doc's cock. he's just kind of teasing her ass with it. Doc is a bit of a monster and few women would willingly take his tool in their back door. Hannah probably wouldn't either but secured as she was and gagged it's not like she could really protest, she strained tears running out of her eyes as he slowly slid his entire 11 inches into her ass.

When he finally bottomed out he grinned and grabbed her left nipple and massaged it for a couple of minutes to get it nice and hard then he picked up a clamp with a hole in the middle from the tray beside her and clamped it onto the nipple, then he picked a large heavy gauge needle and pierced through the hole. after which he slipped a loop through that he secured using a pair of pliers. he then used some gauze and some sort of disinfectant to clean the wound. He then repeated the process on her right nipple.

Once both nipples were pierced he connected a chain to each loop and started pulling on it stretching her nipples on way then the other, at the same time he started slowly fucking her ass with smooth long strokes. He continued fucking her increasing his pace. He must not have used any lube that or the girth of his tool was enough to year her a bit as his dick was covered in blood when he withdrew. He was relentless in his assault on her poor abused hole her eyes rolled around their sockets. Then he stopped for a moment, his penis halfway in her ass, he teased her clit for a minute then used his clamp to lock it into place. her scream could be heard through her gag, her eyes went even wider as she felt the needle get into position and finally her body went rigid and every muscle in her body went taut as the needle passed through. The needle still through the clamp Doc resumed fucking her at a furious pace then a look of pure horror came over Hannah's face as she felt an orgasm building. Doc groaned and thrust his penis as hard as he could and Hannah moaned and shuddered as her orgasm rocked her body and mind through all the pain.

Doc leaned against her for a couple minutes as he regained his composure then he staggered back his now limp tool slipping from her ass covered in blood and feces.

Hannah just hung their covered in sweat he nostrils flaring as her body recovered. Doc cleaned himself up and after sanitizing his hands and putting new gloves on he went over to her and finished putting the loop in her clit.

Once that was complete he said "ah that was nice dear. now," he leered "let's tie those tubes so we can ensure you don't get pregnant while you are here"

Hannah's scream could be heard through her gag. I smiled and switched to another feed.

To be continued

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote