Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #50
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Sixteen

Thank you taco, but thankfully our magnificent leader depp sorted things out so that existing users under 18 years of age can stay on. Every one, thank depp! And yes, there is a new chapter this time.
Chapter Sixteen
My comment caused the girls to quite down, and by the time Lola had finished dealing the room was back to being filled with nervousness and anticipation. Anna, still not accepting her toplessness completely, was trying to cover up her breasts as best she could, allthough it proved to be difficult when she had to reach in the middle to pick up her cards.

I had a better hand to start off than the time before, with two nines. Allthough that wasn't a great hand by any means, none of the others looked overly happy either, which made me hopeful.

I traded in three cards, but was dealt back three more cards that did nothing to help me. I was stuck with the pair of nines I had started out with. I held on to a ray of hope however, as no one else looked overjoyed with their new cards.

Anna, to the left of Lola, broke the tenseness by laying down her hand. Two sevens. I let out a sigh of relieve, as did Ella, and allthough we were suppose to lay our cards down in a clockwise order, we showed the rest of the group that we were safe. This left Lola and Jade in trouble. They looked at each other for a while before Lola spoke.

"You first. I dealt so I show my hand last."

Jade grimaced, but knowing Lola was right, showed her hand. A high card king. Lola let out a small exclamation, and fell backwards in relief, flipping hear cards over in the process to reveal a high card ace. Jade had lost.

Jade looked like she was going to cry. I honestly thought she was, until Anna, the previous victim, put her arm around her and pulled her tight. This lead to Jade's face being pulled up against Anna's breast, and I wondered if when I lost I would get the same treatment that she was getting right now. I sure hoped so!

Anna then whispered softly but so we all could hear, "It's ok Jade. You have it easy compared to me, I had to be the first. By now topless girls are the new fashion; if you don't do it everyone would look at you weird!"

After being encouraged by Anna, Jade decided that although the embarrassment of showing her breasts would be great, the embarrassment of wimping out or of crying would be far greater. She pulled her head away from Anna, and reached behind her back.

When she unbuckled her bra, I was treated to the sight of breasts very unlike those of Anna's. Jade's were smaller, and not as round, nowhere near being as fully formed as Anna's. They couldn't be describe as luscious or curvy, but they still, in there way, were quite sexy.

She too like Anna had obvious tan lines, but her areola's did not stand out as much against her pale breasts as much as Anna's did. In fact, her areola's were rather small, and not of that much of a darker color. In the middle of them sat a perfect, pointy, nipple, which, due to it's pinkish hue, stood apart from the rest of her breast. As I said, they were quite sexy.

All the girls, having been caught staring at Anna's boobs the turn earlier, were trying not to stare at the newly unvielied treasures, but I could see them peeking every second or so at them.

Again there was an awkward stillness broken only when Anna pulled Jade to her again. The sight of two topless girls embracing, their breasts jiggling, made me realize that my hard on had not softened at all. I was starting to think that I would end up having one continuos boner for the rest of the night!

Jade left Anna's hug and picked up the cards, her breasts on full display, not even bothering to cover them up. Neither was Anna now, she seemed to be more comfortable with her partial nudity now that her friend was in the same situation she was.

Jade dealt the cards, and gave me nothing good. I scowled at her in mock anger, but she didn't see as she was too busy exulting over the hand she had dealt herself. I traded in three cards and received two sevens, but even that wasn't enough to keep me from coming in last. I tossed away one of my remaining to chips.

The next hand I knew I was safe though, as I got three jacks in my first five cards. Trading in the other two cards, I didn't get anything better, but I didn't need to. I flopped down my three of a kind, wondering if Anna or Jade would be forced to strip completely naked. Honestly, I don't know how my penis would handle that, it couldn't possibly get any harder.

Anna revealed her hand next. Two aces. She most likely wouldn't lose this hand. Neither would Jade, as she showed us the three twos she had. It came down to the sisters now, one would be forced to go topless, while the other - for now - would retain all her clothes.

Ella turned over her cards. Two jacks.

"Hah!" laughed Lola, relief from having survived her second 'life or death' hand, this time with two kings. "Take your bra off, El. Actually, it's my bra! So take it off doubly fast! Let's have a look at you!"

If she had said that to either Anna or Jade, it might have caused them to wimp out. But Ella, either because of her older age, or because two other girls were already topless, wasn't that embarrassed to slide her bra off.

She, like Jade, had underdeveloped breasts. Ella's were slightly larger and fuller, as well they should be as she was almost three years older then her.

I didn't know what to think. On one hand, these were beautiful breasts I was staring at. I should be excited! (My penis was, but I'm talking about my brain here). On the other hand, this was my cousin I was seeing topless. Should I cover my eyes and turn away?

Remember how Ella had been hesitant to remove her shirt at the beginning of the game and show us her bra? Judging from that, you would have thought there was no way in he'll she would go completely topless. But having realized over the course of the game that this was just for fun, a night just chilling with a few friends, her sister, and her cousin (admittedly now just chilling topless) she had lightened up a little.

She was still embarrassed when she saw me looking at her breasts, but she realized I was her cousin and although I might get turned on by seeing her privates (who wouldn't?) she also realized that I had no wish to take it any further, therefor she didn't feel treated by me. She gave me small wink, which I took to be a sign that everything was alright.

Reassured by that, I decided that if she could be grown up about it then so could I. I looked openly at her chest, not staring though, and then looked up and met her eyes. I gave her a smile and a cheesy thumbs up, which earned a little laugh from all the girls.

With that, I picked up the cards and began dealing the next hand.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-18-2011 at 02:06 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote