View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #9
BethAnne

Well, it looks like some people want to know what my husband made me do after beating me in the wrestling match, so here goes. After I handed over my bra and panties, he told me that I would have to remain naked for the duration of my slavery, or 48 hours. I asked him if I could least wear some panties, but he said no....naked...and don't ask again. Then he told me that when he gave me an order, I would be required to say yes, sir and carry it out. He then ordered me to get across his knees, because he was going to give me a whipping. I complied, and he spanked my ass and reminded me that he was in charge. He told me to go to our bedroom, where he proceeded to fuck me, and then he told me to lick the cum off his cock. He said he knew I wasn't a big fan of anal, which I'm not, but he wanted to do it and told me I had no choice but to allow it. He flipped me onto my stomach, and shoved his cock into my ass. When he was finished, he gave me permission to shower and take an hour long break. It was getting late, so we went to bed, but not before he fucked me again.

The next morning, I served him breakfast in bed, after which he ordered me back into bed for another round of sexual acts. He told me he wanted me to deep throat him and then swallow. He gave me another break until afternoon, and then he made me ride him while he sat on the sofa watching television. Later that evening, I gave him a thorough ball and scrotum lick. The next day was more of the same, and for the climax (no pun intended) late on Sunday afternoon, he ordered me back into bed for a marathon three hole fuck. When he was finally done, he told me that I was released from my position as his slave and was back to being his partner and wife. Overall, it was a pretty humiliating 48 hours, but I pretty much set myself up for it by wrestling him with the arrangements that we had.
BethAnne is offline   Reply With Quote