View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 09:30 PM   #1
BethAnne

Default Another wrestling dare with my husband

Hi everyone my name is BethAnne. Some time ago, I posted a story on this forum about a dare that my husband Brad made to me. He and I are both physically fit and keep I good she by exercising and working out. We also wrestle each other for fun and for good exercise. The dare involved turning one of our wrestling sessions into an actual match, where if I won, I would be queen for the weekend, and Brad would have to do everything I wanted, and if I lost, I would have to submit to being his sex slave for the weekend. Well, I ended being a sex slave since Brad won the match, and ever since then, he has been after me to set aside another weekend to wrestle again for the same stakes. Finally, after talking about for a good while, we agreed to have our match on the 4th of July, since both of us had the whole weekend available...and this time, I was the one who made the formal dare.

The rules for the match were to be fairly simple....the win could be gained either by pinball or submission, and like last time, a submission hold could be escaped by reaching any part of the body off the edge of the mat. This time, though, to add to the realistic nature of the match, we asked my sister Emily to come over to the house and referee the match, to which she agreed. This past Friday afternoon, we set up our wrestling mat on the floor of our family room and changed into the attire we would wrestle in, Brad in underwear briefs, me in a bra and panties. When we were both ready, Emily signaled the start of the match. For the first minutes, the two of us exchanged holds, until I was able to gain an advantage. I managed to get Brad down on the mat, and applied a half Boston crab. I thought for a minute I might be able to get the win, but Brad managed to drag himself to the edge of the mat and reached his arm off onto the floor. Emily tapped my shoulder and told me that I had to release the hold. The match proceeded fairly evenly for a couple minutes after that, but I sensed that Brad might be wearing down, so I decided I would try a somewhat risky move to put him away. I worked him down to the mat, then backed up a few steps so I could get a running start and then dive on him, hopefully to be able to get the pinfall. It ended being a huge mistake, because just as I committed to the dive, he rolled out of the way, and I landed hard on the mat. I was momentarily winded, but it was all the time Brad needed. He grabbed my legs, and started to spin one of them around. I realized he was going for a figure four leglock, and I tried to kick him off, but I couldn't stop him. He clamped down on the hold, locking me in. I stretched out my arms as far as I could, but I was several feet away from the edge of the mat, and after trying to drag myself, I soon realized I didn't have nearly enough strength to make it. I tried rolling from side to side to try to loosen his grip, but he kept the hold locked on tight. Emily asked me what I wanted to do. I hated the idea of having to admit defeat again, so I struggled and fought, but I couldn't escape or even lessen the pressure. So, I had no choice. I told Emily that I wanted to submit. She asked me if I was sure. I said yes. Emily went to Brad and told him that I had surrendered, and to release the hold, which he did. She made the official announcement that Brad was the winner of the match as a result of my submission. I was to be a sex slave once again.

Emily left to go home, and as per our agreement, I stripped off my bra and panties and handed them to Brad. I then spent the remainder of the weekend accommodating all of his sexual desires. Without getting too graphic, let's just say that there wasn't any part of my body that was off limits, as I had agreed to allowing him complete control if I lost. Brad released me from my slavery late Sunday evening, and told me he hoped I would accept another challenge soon. I want to get a win over him now more than ever, and I have a long honey do list for him to take care of when I do.
BethAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BethAnne for this post: