View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 01:21 AM   #58
CSasha
Oracle

Welcome to all new participants. Have fun, take care and be industrious.

Once you have posted please don't forget to send PM dares and ask for at least one in return. That's the way it works best.

You should PM dare everyone above you until the one with the same number. And also should dare this user. So you have to PM dare once for sure, even if you hit the same number as the user above you.
Ignore any posts without spoiled number and PM dare list.

If nobody has your number (hint, we are still missing 5 numbers in total), just do it for all users above you.

You may post a new number after 2 full pages after your last posted number. In example, if your post is on page 3, you have to wait until page 5 has 15 posts, so you end up on page 6 (or just wait till page 6 has been started).

Just a clarification because I cannot edit my first post anymore.

So far it has been a lot of fun for me, and thanks for the feedback how it went. Beyond the PM dares which still reach me it's a quite silent game for the observer. Fortunately I got some PMs about how it went.

Thanks for playing to all. Let me hug you.

Kepp it up

Cass

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote