Thread: Fiction: The Game
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
zoomzoom134

Default Episode 2 - For the Team

Episode 2 – For the Team

“Don’t question my authority grunt.” Jacob slapped one of the grunts hard enough to knock him to the ground. “Every single one of you will do exactly what I say, when I say it. You are all my property. If you all want in, then get with the program. Take your clothes off.” A dozen or so freshman started to strip. “Tie them up to the trees” Jacob yelled. The veterans started to tie up the half-naked freshman to the trees as Jacob ordered. “I don’t think any of you understand what it means to be one of us. You have to sacrifice everything you knew, your old-identity, your freedom, everything and I mean EVERYTHING belongs to me now.” Most of the freshmen were scared. “We are going to play a little game, if one of you don’t want to have to do this any further then just say so. I will let the first person who begs me to let them out not go through with this punishment, but that person will have to live with abandoning the team.” A dead silence came, but it was clear most members were in deep thought. After thirty seconds or so, one of the grunts caved in. “Please let me go.” All of the others looked at that person with disgust. Two veterans went to him and cut him loose. “Bring him here.” The grunt was dragged to Jacob. “We do not abandon our own. You are going to pay dearly for this mistake of yours.” The veterans then forced his belly against the ground, they ripped off his underwear. Jacob started to piss on him. The grunt started to cry, and the freshmen were learning a valuable lesson. “Get out of my sight.”
-
Rebecca started to lie against Greg in the bed with her digital camera. “Don’t cry Greg it is going to be ok, all you have do is follow some simple instructions and I won’t distribute these pics” She then slid her hand over Greg’s body one last time. Greg face was hot red. There was a long silence, Greg then realized she had gone.

“Hey man, so how is that computer coming along Adam?” “I should have it completed in about 3 weeks.” Adam then looked around, “Hey, have you seen Greg?” “I think he went upstairs.” Adam started to walk upstairs. “Hey Rebecca, where are you going?” She didn’t even look at Adam, she went out the front door and left the party. Adam then opened the door to find Greg tied up. “Uh… Greg… what is going on?” Adam took off the gagging device. “Untie me quickly we have to stop that bitch.” “She is already gone.” Adam picked all the locks to the cuffs. “What happened?” “I am not sure, she double crossed me. I think she is going to blackmail me.” Greg put some pants on and they both went to the car. “That bitch is going to pay for this.”
-
“I have got some plans for you Finch. Once in a while, someone comes along that has potential, you are that person. However, you will have to pay a great price to take my throne. The cost will be greater than you can think.” “Jacob, I am prepared to do whatever it takes to please you but I think you need to slow down.” Jacobs black mustang then passed a red light. He turned towards Finch. “I know you have what it takes to please me.” He pulled over the mustang in a residential neighborhood. “Put these on” Jacob handed Finch a diaper.

To be continued…

My blog that has all my stories can be found at zoomzoom1341.wordpress.com
zoomzoom134 is offline   Reply With Quote