Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 04:42 PM   #115
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Who knows if anyone is reading? Who cares? Let's write!

With a partner in crime, I can now fully indulge without fear.

I leave Hala and Olivia alone in the room and rush to Ghada's bed. My erection is still hard and wet, covered in Hala's juices - I want her mother to taste it. Ghada isn't sleeping, though she isn't moving either. She is still bound on the bed. I don't bother checking the ropes as I climb on top of her.

"I'm back," I whisper to her.

The tip of my cock comes to rest against her lips; slowly, she opens them and pulls out her tongue, running it along my length. I grip my breasts as I gently force my wet tip into her mouth.

"Taste it," I goad her.

She complies; I'm ecstatic at the images racing in my mind. I never dreamed to take it this far, and now, I want to take it further. I may be slowly going insane with desire.

I pull out and twist around, head above her wet snatch, ready to dive into her with my tongue. I push my erection back into her mouth and ask her to resume blowing me. Hopefully, her breathing isn't too restrained with me on top - but it seems a secondary concern for now, especially when I start munching on Ghada's delicious flower. I'm waiting for her moans but they're muffled by my cock, warmed up by her mouth.

Movement draws my face upwards - Olivia is standing at the door, smiling, watching us go at it. She says nothing. I wave her to come in. She points to Ghada's mouth which I'm currently occupying. I think about it for a moment then give her a nod. Olivia retreats out of the room as I get up.

Ghada coughs - her breathing was indeed restrained. I must be more mindful of what I do. I lean against her.

"I have a treat for you, Ghada," I moan in her ear. "A present of sorts."
"...present..." she mumbles.
"A treat, yes. You'll need to trust me."
"Ok."

She's putty in my hands. I retrieve a blindfold and put it on her face, as wide as possible, careful not to cover her nose. I then motion for Olivia to return and she walks in discreetly, moving to the side of the bed. I move away and let Olivia climb on.

"You're gonna to taste something sweet," I tell Ghada. "I brought a friend to play with us."
"...a friend?"

Facing towards me, Olivia gently lowers her pussy on Ghada's face; the mother catches a whiff of it.

"Oh!"
"Lick her up, please, for me?" I goad Ghada on.

As if I needed to; a moment later, Ghada is lapping up and down Olivia's crack, and Olivia's eyes have grown wide from the oral stimulation, even more all smiles than before. I take this opportunity to aim my erection at Ghada's love hole and proceed to pilfer her down there once more. As I lean forward and fuck Ghada, I begin to trade kisses with Olivia. When she begins to moan hard (Ghada is apparently doing wonders to her), I have to remind Olivia to keep it down, but my own pleasure is deriving gentle grunts from my lips.

We're deep into it when a voice suddenly rings out from behind me.

"Melody? Are you in there?"
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote