Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 04:23 AM   #113
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Let's see how far I can take this now.

I drag Olivia into Hala's room. My newest maid contemplates the scene and smiles. I motion her to be quiet and I go lean into Hala's ear, whispering to her.

"Hello dear..."
"...oh... Melody... please fuck me some more..."
"I shall but... you still want to play? To try something new?"
"Ooh yes!"

I part Hala's legs, exposing her pussy to Olivia; my partner in this endeavour catches my drift and moves her face down to Hala's pussy; I lean in and kiss Hala even as Olivia places her lips on the exposed inner legs. I sense Hala tense up - she clearly realizes there are two sets of lips on her now, but my tongue-kiss prevents her from screaming. Still lip-locked, I stare down and watch Olivia go to work with her mouth.

"My friend is going to give you even more pleasure, Hala" I tell her.
"Oooh... Melody... she's eating me..."
"Yes she is," I confirm. "Do you like it?"
"Ooohh yes..."

Olivia's now on all fours on the bed, leaning into the young girl's pussy; Olivia's raised behind draws me in. I move away from Hala's face and move to get behind Olivia. I start by raising her maid dress, then I pull her panties down. Olivia barely looks up from what she's doing, showing no reluctance to what I'm about to do. I know Ghada is still sleeping - at least, I hope she is. But this third girl - I want her now, and damned be the consquences.

I position my hard shaft against Olivia's opening and drive it in.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote