View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 01:10 PM   #81
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 26

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 26

All six friends are home from school Thursday, they have all had dinner and are in their room thinking.

Mike: “I need to masturbate! It is not normal for me not to be able to do it! I really hope that I soon get the message to be allowed to masturbate again!”
He continue: “And it is only one of the dares, I also have to take a nude photo of myself. Where am I going to do that without getting seen by anyone? Good that I have two weeks to find a place.”
Mike: “I still wonder, how it would be, to do it with a condom on? I have to try it.”

Nikki: “It felt so strange to have Bobby feel my butt, and he touched my pussy too. I am so wet, I really want to masturbate…”
She continue: “I hope that Jenny survived today, I cannot wait to hear her story at our next game day.”
Nikki: “And where am I going to have my nude photo taken? And I have to do it myself, so no one can watch out for me. I have to be creative to find a good place.”

Elena: “I still cannot believe that I showed Tom my tits. Before they arrived, we would never had done such dares. I am sure that Tom is happy right now.”
She thinks even more: “And I have to be bottom-less for an entire day at school. I beg so much that no one finds out. I think I will wait until I hopefully gets to masturbate again. Right now I am so turned on.”
Elena: “And then there is the photo dare. I cannot think of that now, I just want the other dares done first…”

Jenny: “I really fear the naked picture dare. What do they want to do with the pictures? I hope it is not Tom’s turn to get them. It is bad enough that Adam has our nude pictures.”
She continue: “I was so cruel to the other girls yesterday. Nikki I asked to tell about her condom buy, and Elena I asked to show her tits to Tom – I really hope he enjoyed the show.”
Jenny: “I am just so wet right now. It turned me so much on to show my tits and especially my pussy to Ivan. Why is it so? I am so weird…”

Adam: “What a feeling when Sue touched my dick. I hope that she will do it again, just the two of us, and that she will finish next time…”
He continues: “My dick is exploding just from the thought of it. I hope that I soon get the message that I can masturbate again.”
Adam: “Then there is the other dare, I had almost forgotten about it already. That is going to be so embarrassing to send nude pictures back to them. I hope, I will get some back again.”

Tom: “Elena’s tits are making me so hard. And I cannot touch myself – I hope that I still have the memories of her tits, when we are allowed to masturbate again.”
He continues: “I am so scared about the other dare, I have to strip naked outside, and take a picture of it. My little dick is risking once more to be seen, just hope that I can continue to keep it a secret.”
Tom: “I wonder how it was for Jenny to show her tits. I envy that boy who saw her…”

At Bobby’s place the four friends are evaluating the last game.
Lena: “Yeah!! It is getting better and better. Even though it was a short game, it was so good.”
Karl: “Yes and they are doing everything without complains. Even the dares outside the game.”
Sue: “…They even ask for them now.”
Bobby: “I think that the no masturbation dare is hard for them. I bet they all have hard cocks and wet pussies, all desperate to masturbate.”
Karl: “Yes. And I am so sad that I am not the boy in Jenny’s school that have seen her tits today.”
Lena: “I am really looking forward to hear about that dare – And about Elena’s. I wonder, if she had done it today? Or if she is waiting?”
Bobby: “Yes that is going to be so good. We are going to hear about so many good dares next time. Those two, the two dares for all of them and the dares we will send them.”
Sue: “Karl – I have to say that I am so happy with you yesterday.”
Karl is blushing, but does not say anything.
Lena is curious: “Oh yeah that dare – What happened?”
Sue: “They showed me their dicks, and I even touched them”
Bobby is surprised: “What!?!”
Sue: “Yes I did, and Adam really liked it. I could have made him cum in seconds, if I wanted. And Karl – He just took it so cool. You were so good! Without your performance, Adam might had struggled when I touched you both.”
Karl is getting a little embarrassed: “I only did as we agreed.”
He looks at the others with serious eyes: “And I expect you to do the same. You all know that we presumably will have to participate more and more.”
Bobby: “That is true!”

Lena: “Now we have to decide one thing. When do we allow them to masturbate again? And when do we send them each a dare?”
Bobby: “Good questions. We don’t want them to be too desperate. We need to be fair with them, else they don’t take it all seriously.”
Karl: “I think we should pick them one by one, and let them do it from tomorrow.”
Sue: “Good idea. And then doing the next week, we can give them the next dare.”
Lena: “Should we give them only one each? Or multiple?”
Bobby: “I think that one is enough. They all have two or three other dares already. But maybe a truth or two later?”
Sue: “Yes, let’s follow the situation and do that.”
They divide the six friends among them, so they can end their masturbation dare and send them more dares later.
Then they leave Bobby to go home.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote