Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #44
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I then climbed to the front seat of the car and began looking around. There were no cars coming but there were people walking all around. I waited ten minutes and people were still walking all around. My legs trembled as I realized it would have to be seen by some people, Who knew how awful the punishment would be.

I then opened the door, and crawled out of the car. I was now crouching in-between our car and the SUV next to us. I peered my head out into the middle of the parking lot, and saw 4 high school guys walking towards me. I then moved under the car, and waited till they had passed. They however stopped in front of the car. “dude someone left there clothes here in the middle of the parking lot”. Said one of the guys. “Dude… you should totally throw them in that trash can” said another. “yea ok” he replied.

Then my clothes were picked up by the guys, and I watched them approach the trash can. It was a feet diagonal from Claire’s car. I watched as they threw my clothes in the trash can. “great, now I have to pull my clothes out of a mall trash can, wearing nothing but girly panties. When the coast was clear, I got out from under the car, and ran towards the trash can. I then pulled out my clothes, but as I was doing this, a car stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

I could feel them staring at me and I slowly turned my head. In the car a woman in her 30;s was driving, and she had a daughter that looked like a freshman in the passenger seat. They were both looking at me with there lips quivered, and they began laughing as I turned red in the face. “Does your mom know you got into her clothes this morning” said the woman. Both of the girls laughed, and I just began putting on my clothes.

I quickly ran away from the woman and her daughter and made my way into the food court. I found the girls and Claire had her arms crossed. “your 6 minutes late” said Amy. Then my heart fell to my stomach. “I’m sorry, but someone took my clothes, and threw them in the trash can” the girls laughed at this, “Well that doesn’t get you out of your punishment” said Lindsey. “Well what’s my punishment” I asked.

“Well, the plan was we would all sit down and have a nice lunch together. Now you had to come along and delay it, so to get our time back, you will sit in that both, will sit on the outside of the both to eat your meal, all by yourself” said Claire. “oh ok” I said “And once you sit down, you will give us your jeans, you can have them back once you finish you food” said Claire.

I was horrified. There were so many people around. Someone was bound to see my panties. Claire then sat down with me at the both. “Lindsey is going to get your food. Once she puts the tray on the table, the jeans come off. You do know what will happen if you don’t?” said Claire. I then remembered all of the videos and pictures they had on me, “yes ma-am” I said.

Lindsey had brought me a burger, and a large fry. She then sat it down on my table and held her hand out, waiting for the jeans. I then slowly took them off, and handed them to her. “Once your done, just come get your jeans, well be over there. She then pointed to the both where Claire and Amy where sitting. It of coarse was on the opposite side of the food court.

There were at least 60 people in the food court at the time, and I was very nervous. Luckily there wasn’t anyone near where I was sitting. My legs where shaking, they were cold, and I was incredibly nervous. I began eating my burger as fast as I could, taking very huge bites. Halfway through my burger, two attractive girls sat at a table, a couple feet diagonally away from my both.

All they had to do to see my panties was just turn there heads. I finally finished my burger, and began eating the fries. I keep looking back at them to make sure they were looking at me. They were both occupied by there phones and food. Halfway through my fries, one of the girls looked back at me and then looked away. Seconds later she darted her head back at me, and was directly looking at my lower body.

She could see me, a junior in high school with perfectly shaved legs, tennis shoes, and a pair of pink panties. She then started dying of laughter and told her friend to look over at me. She then partially stood up, being complete obvious and stared right at me. I was blushing very hard, and began eating my fries faster, pretending I didn’t notice them

They started whispering, and then picked up there tray and headed my direction. “Hey do you mind if we sit here” said the blonde girl. I was completely humiliated, but just said “sure” The two girls sat at the opposite side of the booth and I continued eating my fries. “No wonder there’s so many obese people in our country, this is a shit load of fries” I thought to myself.

“So um.. what’s up” I said to the girls. They both started laughing to each other “Not much” said the brunette girl, “Just on our lunch break” said the blonde girl. :”oh that’s cool, So uhh what made you want to come over here” I said. The girls were having issues controlling themselves “oh you know, you just look really cute” said the brunette. Both girls busted out laughing, and I started blushing.

“So um.. did you forget your pants” said the blonde girl finally. Both girls were bent over the table laughing, and I was incredibly humiliated. “Well you see, I lost a bet to some girls, and now they get to humiliate me at the mall today” I said. “O-M-G, That is priceless” said the blonde girl. “Yea, I have to sit here like this and finish my food, once I’m done, I can get my pants back” I said
Both girls were loving this, “Oh my God, that is just so great.. like wow…” said the brunette girl. “how did you even make a bet like this “said the blonde girl. They were prolonging my torture of being there without pants. “oh well I was talking crap about a football team, and long story short, my team lost, and now im sitting here in these panties” I said.

The girls were dying at this point, “They’re so adorable” said the blonde girl. That word shot through my like a bullet, she hadn’t even seen the back side of them, and yet she said that awful word. It was as if she knew, and she was taunting me. “Do you think you could give us a look of them?” said the brunette. “I would really prefer not to” I said. “Aww c’mon please” said the blonde girl. “you can see them when I have to get up” I said. Both girls were giggling. “Yay!” they both said.

Finally I finished my fries, “well its time to get my pants I said”. The two girls were getting red in there faces, this excited them, and they were embarrassed for me. There were at least 50 different people who would see me as I walked across the food court. “Do you mind taking my tray” I asked the girls, because I didn’t want to make an extra trip to the trash can, incase the girls made me stay in the panties.

“Yea sure, ill do it, if I can smack your butt on the way out” said the blonde girl. “Fine” I said completely embarrassed. I then stood up at the end of the food court, without any pants, and walked over to the blonde girl. They were both laughing very hard, and I was getting completely humiliated just standing there waiting for the smack. “Well hurry up” I said. “Ok bend over” said the blonde girl.

Both girls were laughing as I bent over slightly, she then smacked my ass, it wasn’t very hard which didn’t bother me. What did bother me was the 10 people completely staring at me while she did it. I then began to speed walk across the food court to the both where they sat. Claire Amy and Lindsey were all laughing. Everyone in the food court had turned there heads and watched me make it across.

This was the most humiliating moment in my life. I then sat down at there both and begged for my pants. “Next time be on time” said Claire, as she tossed my jeans onto the table. I quickly grabbed them and slid them on over my shoes. There was still at least 12 people watching me as I did this. Once they were on I asked Claire if I could go to the bathroom. She gave me permission and I quickly walked in.

I then sat in the stall for about 10 minutes just cooling down, trying to feel safe. Then I got a text message from Claire. “hey c’mon out, its time to go shopping : - )” I then got out of the stall and looked in the mirror. My cheeks were still red. I took a deep breath and went outside.

“ Ok so we will be leaving the mall at 4:30 because we have some other fun stuff planned. While we are in here, if you wish to use the bathroom it will be the girls bathroom. Any store we go in to, you will try on what ever we want in the dressing rooms. Finally, we will give you the money to buy these things, but you have to purchase it at the cash register” said Claire

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 12-10-2013 at 04:37 PM.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote