View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 02:49 AM   #16
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcody View Post
I saw 15 min and did 20
- How did you experience your cornertime?

I turned up the heat in my room, pulled down my pants, left my sweat shirt on and put my nose on wall by my door

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?

I was curious if it was as bad as the others had said

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?

This is nothing compared to 1700 formation in the middle of winter, I also started counting.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?

In my mental count I had 6 min left when the buzzer went off, my shoulders were getting sore but all was well. Used this time to just relax and let the numbers slip threw my mind. Time well spent
Thanks, you did well.
It is fun you could compare to such 1700 formation. Having said that,.. comparing to rl experiences is always strange. Yes i also sometimes think about those.
It is strange how on the one hand someone can really enjoy hundreds of spanks and still be really scared for getting a vaccination or alike.

Anyway,.. like your report. I really like to read all reports and i hope others do as well. It's fun to read how different people experience this different. But it's also fun how things get harder after each report.

Mhh,... You enjoyed,... But guess the real challenge for you will be in longer times... Maybe try again if this thread makes it to 45minutes,... An hour....

Denialslut15 did 25,... New time to beat.
I will write you a reply later

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story