View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #12
Falcon Punch

Hey all I just wanted to post my own experience for this dare.

So I waited for my parents to be out as I am home right now and wanted to do this alone. I then got right to work. I decided that I wouldn't be using ice in case my parents came home early and I'm not daring enough to get caught like that. I also did the dare with an enema in place and a full bladder.

So, I attached the scissors to a string on my ceiling fan in my room. I then got undressed. I wanted to make things more fun so I tied a vibrator to my cock and turned it on high. I then attached the clamps to my nipples and tied them to my feet. Finally, I tied my hands together behind my back. I was now stuck.

My nipples started to hurt right away but I was too scared to pull the clamps off and didn't want to end things too early. Soon, the vibrator started to get to me and I felt like I was going to cum. I tried to hold it back because I didn't want to make a mess, but it was no use. I came and had an amazing orgasm! However, I accidentally released my enema in the process which made even more of a mess =/

At this point I felt like I was spent. My nipples realllly hurt, my cock was super sensitive, and I had to pee very badly. However, I just couldn't get myself to rip the clamps off. Soon, I just couldn't hold my bladder anymore and peed all over my room. This made me so horny that my cock started to come back to life! As the vibrations started getting me closer and closer to the edge, I knew that I would have to pull the clamps off at the peak of my orgasm when my mind would think it sexy to do so. As soon as I started to cum, I extended my legs which ripped the clamps off. It hurt A LOT! This sorta ruined my orgasm and made it much less pleasurable but at least I could be free.

I then stood up, grabbed the scissors, and released myself. It was a lot of fun But, since I couldn't hold my pee or enema and I was too scared to pull the clamps off, I think I should be punished. It would be great to have another variation of this dare to make it much harder or another dare altogether. Hope you guys help me out and share your experiences as well

Cheers,
Falcon Punch

Loves: Self-Bondage, Anal, Masturbation, Forced Orgasms, Humiliation, Mild/Moderate Pain, CBT, Teasing/Denial, Cum Eating
Dislikes: Public, Crossdressing, Burning Pain
Limits: Extreme Pain, Family, Extreme Public, Poo, Permanent

I'm currently looking to be a dare slave to a mistress. PM me if interested!

PM me dares!
Falcon Punch is offline   Reply With Quote