Thread: Fiction: Master Shadow
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 05:15 PM   #9
and090909

Default Chapter 4

Sorry for the delay. Here is Chapter 4 - please let me know if you like it and what you think - good or bad.

Chapter 4

He came back after about 30 minutes and said, “You have 10 minutes to get ready – that includes cleaning up in here, washing yourself off and going to the bathroom.”

“Yes Sir, I replied.

He then handed me the pump key and said, “You may remove the butt plug if you need to, but put it back on and pump three times when you’re done. I will lay your clothes out on the bed in your show room”

I started to work quickly first jumping on the shower to rinse the urine off me and then to clean up the floor. I inserted the pump key to let out the air in the plug and slowly pulled it out of me. It felt slightly sore as it came out but what a relief once it was out of me. I quickly got on the bowl and did my business. It felt so good to be able to relax. I stayed an extra minute or two but still making sure I left enough time to put the plug back in and get dressed.

I got off the bowl wiped myself then rinsed out the plug before reinserting it. It went in easily and stayed in place after the three pumps of air. I rushed to the hamper and pulled out a pair of socks and boxers, unwashed that my master had worn and put them on. I went into the showroom and put on the clothes Master had selected. It was a regular shirt, jeans and my sneakers. I presented myself to Master ready to go out with one minute to spare.

We got into his car and Master drove to the first stop – which I knew about – the Ford dealership. As part of my internship package I had use of a leased vehicle - a Ford Escape SUV. Master dropped me off in front of the dealership and handed me a checkbook, debit card a few dollars in cash. This is from the joint account he opened with my up front payment for the internship. I went inside and signed the paperwork and drove away with the SUV. I then followed Master back home so he could drop off his car.

With Master directing me we drove to the next stop. It took about 20 minutes to get there and it looked like a seedy part of town. He made me pull up in front of a store with the letters TPE across the front. He turned to look at me, handed ne a receipt and said, “Go inside and tell them you’re here to pick up this order. Pay for it and then bring the packages into the SUV”.

He waited in the car as I walked inside the store. It was some type of sex and S&M shop with leather masks and rubber suits on display. I went up to the counter and presented the receipt. The attendant took the receipt, looked up the order and said, “OK, that will be $3,200.”

I had no clue what Master was buying and knew better than to ask. I handed over my debit card and paid. “Wait right here and someone will bring the boxes up front,” said the attendant after handing me my paid receipt.

Another helper brought up three boxes one large heavy one, a large flat box and a smaller one. He helped me put them into the back of the SUV. I reached in and gave the helper a few dollars as a tip and then got back in the car.

“OK”, said Master, “time to go back home – you have a lot of work to do”. I drove back home then, as instructed, carried the boxes out of the SUV and down into the basement. Master helped with the large heavy one. Once all boxes were in the house I pulled the SUV into the garage and came back in. I stripped down to just socks and boxers and went downstairs to the basement. I handed the checkbook, debit card and car keys to Master. He pointed to the large heavy one and said, “Start with this one. Read the instructions and put it together.” He then turned and went back upstairs.

I opened the box to find out it was a special table. It looked similar to a massage table with padded arm extensions on both sides and each arm extension had Velcro straps. One side of the table also had padded extensions with straps that moved and could be locked in a horizontal position or almost down to the floor while the other side had what seemed to be a head rest, also with Velcro straps that was also moveable up and down. There was another device which had a cord to plug in and a protruding curved tube like head. It was on a pole and had a stand to attach and some controls on he base of the tube.

As I read the instruction it became clear what this table was for. It was multi purpose and the back side with the padded extensions almost to the floor was to be used for milking. The slave would lay on the table chest down. The feet would go into the extensions just a few inches off the floor and the legs would be strapped in. There was a small indentation for the slave’s dick to hang down and a collection pan underneath. The arms and head could be strapped in place. This position was also ideal for administering a whipping or paddling.

The other side was made for the slave to lie on his back with leg extensions moved to a horizontal position and the head extension can be moved to a 90 degree angle off the table. This was used in training so the Master can insert his dick into the slave’s mouth with a straight run into the throat.

The corded unit was a computerized milking device. The tube would be inserted into the slave. The head was a vibrating sensor that was able to regulate the stimulation and sense the slave’s reaction and adjust it to the point where the semen was released but no pleasure was felt.

The unit was mostly assembled and included tools (a screwdriver, wrench and small pliers) to finish the job. It took me about 30 minutes to put it all together. I went on to the next largest box which was a folding utility table. I pulled it out of the box and opened the table just as Master came down. He looked over what I had done and said, “Good work. I thought it would take longer for you to finish. It’s time to try it out. Slide off your boxers and get on the table.”

I did as he said and nervously stepped onto the leg extensions and laid across the table on my chest. He fixed the Velcro straps across my legs and arms but left my head unstrapped. He inserted the air release key to my butt plug and removed it letting it fall to the floor. I heard him fumble behind me as he plugged the unit in and moved it against me and pushed. He must have put some lubricant on the tip as it felt slippery and pretty comfortable going in. I felt a slight vibration as he turned it on and then just felt pressure against my prostate as the unit started to calibrate.

“Just relax,” he said, “It will be a lot quicker and easier if you just let it happen and not fight or tighten up.” He pushed a few buttons as the device adjusted inside me. It felt warm with a very slight vibration. He walked away from the table and opened the smaller box and putting items from the box on the table. I could not see what they were.

He came back over and looked at the device then said, “I set it for a longer period since this is your first time. I’ll be back in an hour to see how you’re doing.” With that he walked upstairs. For the first 20 minutes I did not really feel anything other than being strapped to a table like that made me want to fidget. After about 20 minutes, I started to feel like I had to pee. It started slow – like a regular feeling that I had to go – but it quickly got stronger. In a few minutes it started to become unbearable. It felt like I had to pee really bad but I was blocked form going. I tried pushing like if I was peeing but it made me feel worse.

As much as I tried, I could not relax. It was constant – the feeling that I was stuck and had to pee wouldn’t go away and it was so bad it was driving me crazy. After another 5 minutes I started to hear a dripping noise. I knew it was dripping out of my dick but I didn’t feel it – all I felt was the urge to pee. I felt my body start to sweat not knowing how else to react. I groaned out loud as tears were dripping form my eyes. I couldn’t take this much longer and wanted to call out for Master. I laid there struggling to deal with it wishing for him to come down.
and090909 is offline   Reply With Quote