Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 06:29 AM   #4
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4 - Starting the Day

I woke to the feeling of warm skin underneath me and a gentle hand slowly brushing through my hair. I froze as a blush slowly warmed my cheeks, remembering the events that had taken place the night before, remembering that I was now curled up against Mia. This was the girl who had caused me a lot of pain a few years back, a girl who I had cared about and who had then broke my trust. But now, something had changed.

Mia chuckled deeply. “Good morning, Lien.”
My blush grew deeper. “Um, good morning,” I awkwardly replied.
Her fingers carved out a trail down from my cheek and gave the collar a gentle tug. It was still circling my throat showing my place. “I love seeing my collar on you.” I whimpered as her words caused a heat to flow through me. “Look at me, please,” She requested. I met her intense haze feeling incredibly self-conscious. “Do you regret anything we did last night?”
I quickly shook my head in response. “No Mia, none of it, I loved what we did.”
“Was there anything I did that made you uncomfortable?” Again I quickly said no.

She smiled and I could see a sense of relief flood through her face and gleam from those blue sapphire eyes. “Do you want to keep wearing my collar?” she asked.
I hesitated on this one; I wasn’t really sure about committing myself to this and bit down gently on my lip, “For how long?”
“That all depends on you,” she replied.
“I really don’t know Mia. I... I don’t think I could live like this all the time.”
She laughed lightly, “I can understand that Lien, so let me ask a simpler question. Do you want this to continue?”
“Yes Mistress,” I said quickly and honestly.
She smiled, “Me too Lien.” She paused to think for a moment before asking, “Do you have anywhere you need to be today?” It was Sunday and I wasn’t due anywhere until a lunch meeting with my manager the following day. I quickly informed Mia of this to her delight.

“Excellent. Then I have this proposal for you; whenever you are in this house, you will wear my collar and belong to me and do whatever I say. If we need to leave the house together, we will agree on whether or not you’ll be wearing a collar. If it is on, all of the same rules apply and I would expect complete obedience, even in public company. If it is not on, you may do as you like until you put the collar back on. How does that sound to you?”

I thought over her offer and it seemed completely fair. “OK, I think I can manage that.”
“Excellent,” she replied, “Tomorrow, before you leave, we will discuss whether to continue this or not. Do you agree to that?” she asked raising an eyebrow.
“Yes Mistress.”

She smiled the happiest smile I think I had ever seen on her face, happier than I had even seen her in the sorority and it took my breath away. “Good,” she said before turning to grab the small key from the nightstand. She quickly unlocked the chain from my collar and pulled me into a searing kiss. I melted at the touch and any doubts I might have still had from my decision melted right along with it. When she pulled back, I was panting deeply and longingly. She smiled down at me. “Now, go and make us some breakfast my dear.”

“Yes Mistress,” I said and climbed from the bed. I knew that Mia had always loved my breakfasts years ago so the request really didn’t surprise me. I was still naked as I quickly manoeuvred to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what was available to make.

Mia followed me into the kitchen about 15 minutes later wrapped in a silk robe. I stopped to stare at her and felt myself grow wet at just the small glimpse of her body through the thin fabric. She allowed me to continue staring for a moment before finally breaking the silence. “Don’t let my eggs burn Lien”. I jumped quickly back towards the stove. Minutes later I had two plates of scrambled eggs and bacon. I moved over to the kitchen table and placed the plated down before turning to pour some coffee.

“Is it still cream and sugar?” I asked, remembering her preference from the time with the sorority.
She smiled at me sending a quick shiver across my skin. “Please.”
I finished preparing the coffee and moved towards the table and sat across from her. We ate in silence for a while before I realised there was something I really wanted to know. “May I ask you a question Mia?”
She looked sharply at me, trying to read my expression. “Go ahead.”
“Why did you choose the name Mistress Mel?”

She hesitated for a moment and took a second to compose herself. “You see, it goes back to the time in the sorority. Amy was a shy girl before she joined. However Mia was the entire opposite. I had my most fun as Mia but that was until you came along. I realised that I was completely out of control and in a spiral of chaos. I was having fun but I couldn’t stop myself, draw a line or put others first. All I cared for was lust. Then, that night with you, I lost myself. For nearly 9 months after that I was unapproachable and I was distraught. Any time I wanted to do anything I felt that old fog and I panicked. That was until I met a young girl named Jade. She taught me more than she will probably ever realise.

“She brought me out of the fog. For the first time ever I was back in control because I was in control of her and the situation. I knew when to stop and I knew what she wanted that night. I was dominant but in total knowledge of what was happening. I could still pass in and out of the fog but I had triggers to bring myself back to reality. In that moment I became a mistress. The issue was that when I was being a mistress where I was in control of everything, I needed a new personality. Amy wasn’t dominant; Mia wasn’t in control... so I created Mel.”

“I’m so sorry, I never knew,” I apologised. I’d never realised just how much pain she’d gone through. She started to smirk at my obvious regret of the situation.
“I’m not sorry Lien. It has led me to this,” she said gesturing at me. “As soon as I started to take on the persona of Mistress Mel and became a dominatrix, I always found myself fantasising about you and what I’d love to do with you if I ever manage to get you kneeling at my feet.”
I was breathless, “Really?” I asked.
Her eyes darkened slightly. “Yes Lien. It’s why I asked Robert to hire you for the party last night. I had to see how you would respond to that environment, surrounded by dommes and subs. I needed to know if you would ever be able to fulfil my fantasies and embrace this world.”

I was momentarily confused and angry. “That’s the reason he hired me?”
Mia chuckled. “Well, I hardly had to persuade him. I simply had to get him to come out and listen to you at Revolution LA a few weeks back. After he heard you mix, he was practically begging for you.”
My frustrations melted to bliss. “Thank you Mia,” I stated, genuinely happy she’d taken such an effort for me.
“You’re welcome,” she smiled, before that smile faded away and a stern look crossed her features. “But, you are still in my house and are still wearing my collar. So if you say my name one more time, you will be sorry for it.”

I gasped and felt my eyes widen even as heat poured to all my extremities. “I’m sorry mistress. I forgot myself.”
She raised an eyebrow. “Kneel and lower your eyes. You have lost the privilege of looking at me.”
“Yes Mistress. I’m sorry,” I answered, immediately obeying the orders.
“I will accept your apology if you make it up to me, by pleasuring me,” she stated, drawing the robe apart and slowly spreading her thighs.
“Thank you Mistress,” I said and shifted to bring myself closer to her. The scent of the arousal filled my senses and making my head spin. Just when my tongue was about to make contact she stopped me.

“Wait,” she said just before I went to run m tongue over the damp folds. I immediately froze despite all my desires. “Good girl. Stay there.” She pushed the chair back from me and left the room. She returned quickly though and crouched behind me. I felt leather cuffs secure around my wrists and ankles. They were all clipped together and I realised that if I wasn’t careful I would tumble over with no way of regaining my position. Heat was brimming at my centre and I whimpered. Mia moved back in front of me and I could feel her eyes burning into me. I remembered my instructions though and did not make a move to meet their gaze. “Perfect,” she purred causing me to elicit a groan.

Mistress Mel shifted in her chair and sat in front of me, bringing her core within reach of my mouth. I immediately buried myself into the wet folds but was startled as a hand fisted my hair and yanked my face away. “That was very rude Lien. You have not asked for permission to touch my body.”
“S...Sorry M...Mistress” I stammered.
She sighed. “Not as sorry as you will be though. I am going to finish my breakfast. You will have to wait. Do not even think of touching me and look straight ahead. Do you understand?”
“Yes Mistress.”

“Good,” she said before shifting her chair even closer to me so that my eyes were now inches from her pussy. It was swollen; it was wet and I desperately wanted to traverse those inches to run my tongue along to taste the pleasures of the scent that was filling my nose. I whimpered and heard her chuckle in response as she continued her meal. Throughout the minutes I felt myself falling into a trance as the blissful aroma washed over me and I saw her centre clench and grow wetter in anticipation. At long last, Mia set down her plate and let out a long satisfied moan.

“Now, my pet, have you learned your lesson?” she asked.
“Yes Mistress. I am so sorry,” I hurriedly replied.
“Fine, I suppose you may taste me then.”
I did not need a second invitation. Her words had barely passed her lips when I swooped forward and plunged my tongue into her. I felt her shuddering, which only caused my own pussy to clench, as I devoured her, licking up as much as I could of that sweet nectar. Desperate moans fell from my lips as I feasted. When she finally moaned out her release she stopped me and sat back.

A minute later she unclipped my restraints and told me to move back to my chair. I immediately followed her orders and she secured my ankles to the chair legs before clipping the handcuffs together. “Finish your breakfast now. You will need your strength for what I have in mind for you.”
“Yes Mistress,” I replied.

She smirked at me before making another cup of coffee and sitting across from me. The food had gone cold but I didn’t mind. I even managed through the awkwardness of eating with my wrists bound together. All I wanted was to finish as quickly as possible to find out what was next. My eyes remained locked to my plate so as not to forget my place, even as I could feel her eyes watching me. When I had finally finished eating, I carefully set my fork back on the plate and sat back. I waited with bated breath for her next move.

Mia did nothing as she left the room. After a minute she returned with a black leather harness, a small dildo and a remote of some kind in her hands. I had no idea what it was for but knew better than to ask. “Stand up” she ordered and I obeyed. She picked up the dildo, “Spread your legs.” I again obeyed quickly. I gasped when she ran a finger through my dripping slit. “You already seem wet enough,” she said before carefully sliding the dildo into me. I took a sharp intake of breath and struggled to keep my balance as my knees went weak. Her hands quickly reached to my waist to steady me.

“Thank you Mistress,” I whispered, grateful for the support.
“You’re welcome. Now, this harness has a strap that goes through your legs to keep the dildo inside of you,” she said, holding up the leather and I nodded my understanding. She strapped it on me and the stiff leather pushed the dildo further inside me. I moaned hard. “Do you like the way that feels Lien?” Mia chuckled.
“Yes Mistress,” I moaned.

She brushed a hand down my back before lifting the remote. “This is for the dildo. As soon as I turn it on you are not to give in to your desires without my express permission. I will also not be turning this off to prevent your orgasm until I choose to remove it. Is that understood?”
I felt myself clench around the phallus, already feeling how wet and turned on I was. I nodded, “Yes Mistress, I understand.”

“Good,” she stated and I could hear the smirk within her voice. I didn’t get a chance to consider how much trouble I was about to be in before heard the switch and felt the first vibration. I jerked hard but it was only the beginning. My mistress twisted a dial on the remote and the vibrator began to not only vibrate but to twist within me.
“Oh fuck,” I moaned. I struggled to keep my balance and to remain on my feet. I was fighting desperately to hold off the orgasm that had immediately built to the edge within me. I was not aware of what my mistress was doing.

“Open your mouth,” she growled into my ear. I shuddered at the husk in the voce and shuddered as I did what was commanded. The instant it was open, I felt the rough fabric of the belt for her robe being thrust into my mouth. “I will not allow you to speak like that within my home,” she snarled as she tied the material behind my head. All I could do was groan in response. “Now, you will wash the dishes and clean up the mess you have made within the kitchen.” She unlocked the cuffs on my hands to give me the freedom to do as ordered.

I nodded and moved to comply. The first step I took caused the dildo to shift within me and I froze, biting hard on the material in my mouth as the orgasm threatened to crash straight through me. After a second I had regained my balance and composure enough to try and move again. Every step I took threatened to send my flying over the point of no return, but I managed to grit my teeth and hold it at bay. I could feel my mistress’ grin as I slowly gathered the dishes and moved to the sink. I held out until my attention became distracted by scrubbing the bacon grease from the frying pan. My body let go and I screamed through the makeshift gag as my release surged and ripped its escape from me.

Only a second passed by before Mia was behind me. “Did I give you permission to orgasm Lien?” she snapped and I shook my head. “That’s right. You were not supposed to cum,” she snarled as she pushed me down to lean over the sink. An instant later her hand smacked down on my ass. I whimpered as the impact jarred the dildo, still moving within me. Three more sharp slaps was all it took to cause another orgasm to explode over me and I slumped against the sink. “You’ve been very bad my pet. I still have not given you permission. You will need to be severely punished for this. Do you understand me?” Her voice was a dangerous growl in my ear and I nodded. “Good, now stand and finish the dishes. I will be back with the first part of your punishment.”

Hello all readers.

I've had very little feedback for this story and I'm not sure whether to continue or not. I've never written a story before entirely from a submissive view as I tend to understand the dominant side more.

I would love to know what you think of this story so if you are reading, please send me a message or reply with your thoughts so I know how it's going.

I may have some writing time coming up so really want to know whether this is something people want to read more of. I am also open to any suggestions (story or style) and feedback for improvement.

With Love
Sarah

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

Last edited by sarahsarah; 07-21-2018 at 05:20 AM.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: