View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #124
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
This is a blog I would recommend my slave to read attentively. Not only because of your dedication and passion, your obedience and submission, but also to show how easy it is to fail. Even after your Master had granted you a favour, in this case an orgasm ....

Didn't you tell him "if you do let me cum, I will make it my duty to ensure that I'm back in a very desperate state as soon as possible. I'll do as many edges as you decide are needed to reach this desperation as quickly as I can."? And then - you simply orgasmed because your lack of discipline kept you from stopping at the right time.... oh well....

I am following your blog since the first day and it is simply great. I told you that already in a posting. But now it got a new (very realistic) touch - your honesty after failure and your very human reaction...

Looking forward to your punishment....
Thank you for your reaction. Actually, it made me feel a little better about myself. Yes I failed, badly. I'm far from perfect. But yes, it's very human.
What started as a light hearted blog, created in a horny mood has definitely changed now. I love showing the good times, the intense sessions but I also want to be completely honest. So my mistakes go in here too, as will my punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Thanks for your report my dear pet....
Let me first say that you did not get your orgasm because you begged for it. The beggeing was a task you had to do and you did great. You made a really nice beg. Not a simple beg beg beg story but a begging with a lot o thought in it. And it is actually right. It is actaully right that i enjoy your denied and horny statebvery much.
One thing however you got wrong. In fact i DO enjoy givung you the orgasm when it is your time.
Yes,... Your time. You did get your orgasm because it was your time, not because of the story. Well,... A little bit. I just felt you had not put enough time in begging so i thought it to be good to let you pit some effort into begging.

This denial period was hot. The previous denial period younhad requested to be until Xmass. That was a long 3 weeks, and i even extended it a bit. But,.... In all seriousness,.. The fact that you had asked it to be 3 weeks actually maded that i could not make it so extremeley hot in the first 3 weeks. You knew i would not let you cum. You knew that I knew that you would be disappointed if i did. The time was great though. You never had done it before. I probably would not have stretched it soo long if you would not have asked.

This second period for that reason was hotter. It was clear that you was able to do 23 days. It was really nice to keep you im the dark. Were you going to break the record? Or not?

I let you have an orgasm when i feel that is needed. For me that is a day by day decision. You dont have to proof anymore to me you can do multiple weeks. You can do 23 days. I'm pretty sure you could also do a month. So,... You have to proof nothing anymore.
And its just like with any other task. Repeatimg the same task over and over again gets boring.

Your next time will be... Short... Or long..
For me it is not to break a record. But i looovveeee being in control. You may get an orgasm.. Or not.

Sooooo...... Then you had to read all this..... Without me mentioning your failure......
That's bad. It will be punished. But first i have to understand "why". You are the sweetest pet i could immention having, your honest to confess immidiately. So,.. I first want to understand. Only after that i will allow you to makeup.
Thank you Sir. We already talked a little about it. Our schedules didn't permit a lengthy conversation so I will come back to you with an explanation. I'll have a good think about it and I hope to be able to tell you what went through my mind when I grabbed the vibe.
I hope I'll do a good enough job, as I really want to make up for my mistake. However harsh the punishment will be.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote