Thread: blackmail
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 06:37 PM   #20
nedkelly

Two months has passed since my humiliation at the clubhouse by the hands of the cheerleaders and I had not heard anything from them since. I thought to myself maybe they had their fun with me and the novelty had worn off so they forgot about me.

I had started to resume a normal life again and everything was going good until one afternoon after school I got home and opened my email to find another email from one of them.

I opened the email and started to read “Hi bitch its Friday tomorrow so you are going to miss school and meet up with me tomorrow morning on the pier at the lake in the middle of town, I have a friend visiting me for the weekend and it’s her birthday soon so I told her for her birthday present I would find her a slave for the weekend to entertain us and do whatever she wants to make it her best birthday ever.”

“You better do everything she tells you to do or the photos and movie get distributed, be there at nine o’clock in the morning and don’t be late.” Once I finished reading the email I closed my computer down and sat on my bed cuddling my stuffed dog pondering on the events of the weekend coming up and thinking to myself that I should except my fate and try not to get too upset over it.

It was seven thirty when my alarm went off so I showered and put on my school uniform that consisted of my school dress which is a blue cotton dress with a small white checker pattern on it that came down to just above my knees, my white bra and blue panties, white socks and brown shoes.

I did everything as normal that morning as not to let my mom and brother know there was something wrong then as normal I left for the fifteen minute walk to my school but half way I made my detour towards the lake. The lake was in the middle of town with park area’s trees, bushes and walking tracks the local joggers used to keep fit.

As I got to the pier I could see the two girl’s one of witch I recognized from my last encounter and another girl which had blond shoulder length hair and one of those cute girl faces that look like she couldn’t hurt a fly. Once I looked at them a little closer I could see that they were only about thirteen as what breasts they had only looked like an AA cup to me. My breasts were the same witch gave me the impression they were roughly my age as well.

“Ok I’m here” I said in a reluctant way as her friend said “WOW this is my birthday present thanks” as she walked around me and proceeded to look her present over. Is it true I can make her do anything I want and she will do it?”
“Yes anything” the other one replied. This is the best birthday ever, let’s make her do something.”

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.

Last edited by nedkelly; 06-15-2016 at 07:03 PM.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nedkelly for this post: