View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 07:54 PM   #1
royalsand28

Send a message via Yahoo to royalsand28
Default First Interactive Story

First Interactive story:

Hello dear GetDare friends:

I just thought about an idea hopefully you will like it.

Generally when we have a story in this section it comes from one user or Author and the other users just write if they like it or not or if they have any comment but what if we do the following :

I’ll start a story and write the first part, and then any other user can continue the story to write how they see it should continue, they can take the story to whatever path they want.

There are just some general rules:

1- You must start your story with the same scene and characters of the story as the previous part ended, so if the story it having Mary and Chris as characters sitting in an office you should start in the same scene as the previous story ended and with the same characters so that the reader gets a continuous story all the time and not bits and pieces from here and there.

2- You can introduce any new characters as you wish or eliminate any characters.

3- You can add or eliminate any new scenes.

4- You can change the theme of the story, in other words if it is a blackmail, and u want it to be lesbian or bondage for example, you should start it with the blackmail scene then change it to whatever scene you want or just continue with the same scene.

5- Advice: don’t try to write a very long part as while you are writing a part, maybe some other user will post a part so you will have to restart from where he stops so it is better to write small part then start writing another small part.

6- If you post a story that does not match the previous criteria it will be deleted by me.
royalsand28 is offline   Reply With Quote