View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 04:59 PM   #12
hotdiggity8676

I've actually done several of these already, and would be very eager to do more. Here are some reports:

1. Public Toilets
- I've gotten undressed completely in public bathrooms several times. My favorite experiences have been at Macy's in downtown Chicago. Best is to go to the 6th floor restrooms, where I've gotten completely undressed and opened my stall door. I haven't ventured outside the stall much yet though. I have jerked off to completion though.

2. Forest
- Also something I've done lots of, especially in Chicago forest preserves like Labagh Woods and Schiller Woods. Best times have been at Labagh, which have very long, winding trails that go for miles under roadways, by homes and next to golf courses. The best I've done has been to completely undress (except for shoes), leave my clothes someplace I can remember in the woods, and walk along the trails. I've gone quite a ways, too. Probably about a mile and a half. I've darted across a road as part of the trail too. And on occasions, I've even walked onto golf courses.

7. Transport.
- Just this past week actually, while on a brief road trip in the Midwest, I wore loose pants with no underwear underneath. Once on the highway away from lights and traffic, I took my pants completely off and drove around jerking. Slowed down next to trucks to flash them. On other occasions, I've taken my dick out in the back seat of Uber cars.

Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, stripping, kink, raunch, piss, scat, exposure, feet, body hair, picture dares, craigslist

Limits: pain, blood, marks, cbt, crossdressing, feminization, line writing, cbt, don't have any toys

No KIK, no toys, no butt plugs.

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 03-18-2017 at 05:20 AM.
hotdiggity8676 is offline   Reply With Quote