View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 01:28 PM   #5
subDanni

I didn't hear from him for weeks. Except a simple 'hello' when we passed each other in the hallways at work. A part of me was very scared, but another part of me really wanted to play with him again. He'd told me he would keep all the recordings to himself. I didn't know if I could trust him, but I didn't really have much of a choice. Besides, he was cheating on his girlfriend with me. It would be in his best interest not to expose me, because then she would know about it too.

On a Friday right after work, I received a message on my phone.
'GF is going away this weekend. Want to play? I need you're firm little sissy ass'.
I didn't quite know what to do. It instantly made me horny reading the message and thinking about what kinky stuff we would do.
'Hi, I'm not sure. What would we do?'
'Come on. I'll let you wear my GF's clothes. I know you like that and I don't think you want to say no. I still have the recordings from last time remember? Hehe, jk'.
I could not decide if I thought he was serious about the recordings. But I really wanted to play with him. And his threats, even if he was not serious, made me very horny. The thought of being exposed made me very excited.
'Yes I want to play. When can I come?'
'As soon as you can'

I'm not a very hairy guy and keep most of my bodyparts shaved, but decided to go over myself with the razor so I was smooth all over. It made me feel very feminine and horny. After that I quickly got over to his place.
'Hello, slut. Why don't you call me Master from now on?', he said when he opened the door and let me in.
'Hi. Yes Master'. Saying Master to him made me feel very submissive.
'I have laid out some stuff for you in the bathroom. I want you to put it all on, slut! I'll be waiting in the living room'
'Yes Master'
He had prepared a very sexy outfit. Black thong, bra and stockings. And a very skimpy pink dress, that I realized barely covered my ass when I put it on. It was also a medium sized, silver buttplug there. And a black collar that said “Slave” and a blond wig. I'd had put on everything except the buttplug when he suddenly came in.
'Oh shit, you look so sexy, slut! Turn around, I want to see that ass'
'Thank you, Master'
I turned around.
'Bend over, slut'
I did and he felt under the dress.
'Well, we just need to get that plug inside you and then I'll help you with the make-up'
Make-up? I thought to myself. I always dreamed about being totally feminized and with a man that use me. He told me to relax and let him lube up my ass as I stood there.
'I want you to look at yourself in the mirror as I insert the plug up your ass'
'Yes Master'
I felt so submissive. I looked at myself in the mirror. My mouth opened as he inserted it. I could see him looking over my shoulder and into my eyes in the mirror. I made a feminine moan as the end of the plug slipped inside my ass. It felt amazing and I dropped to my knees in submissiveness.
'Master, I want your cock so bad'
'Oh, my little sissy slut. Not yet. We need to fix your make-up first. But if you are a really good girl I'll let you play with my cock later. Will you be a good girl for Master?'
'Yes! I will be a very good girl, Master'
'Good'
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote