View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 07:41 AM   #6
Sneddo96

Sam arrived home and prepared to sleep, although still confused as to what the nights events had meant he was excited for what lay ahead tomorrow.* Sam woke up and rolled over and looked at his clock 7.11am Shit he thought he needed to get ready and get to Livs as she wanted him there by 8. Sam rushed through his morning process and quickly got on his way to Livs. On the drive Sam started to wonder what Liv had in store for him today. She was very diffrent last night than Sam had ever seen before so it sat un easy on him what lay ahead. Sam arrived at live at 8.03 am pretty on time he thought. Sam stepped through the door and was stunned by the sight that behold him through the door. There sat Liv in a stunning peice of tight black leather lingerie, her boobs looked lovey and because of the hugging leather her ass was looling mighty fine.
"My god Liv arent I in for a treat today"
"Your late"
"By 3 minutes not that big a deal."
"Oh Sam your going to learn the hard way arent you."
"What are you on about."
"I think it is best you read this." Liv handed over a sheet of paper to Sam
The letter read
-*** Dear Sam last night in a despreate attempt to keep me as a sexual partner you said you would do anything to make up for cumming on my face and i intended for you to keep this promise. When you sign this letter you are agreeing to be my slave for the period of 1 month. During this time you will do everything i say or you will face punishment. You will follow the rules below or you will fave punishment.
1- you will refer to me as mistress when addressing me
2- you will be naked at all times in my presence
3- no cumming unless i say so
4- you will sleep naked
5- you will have no pubic hair
6- you will follow all my orders
"Your having a laugh arent you liv."
" you really dont learn do you im going to have to teach you the hard way."
Liv motioned to Sam to come and lay across her lap.
"What do you want me to do ?"
"Lay across my lap now."
Sam hesitantly lay across Livs lap with his face towards the floor. Liv pulled down Sam trousers and boxers exposing his bare ass to the world.
"What the fuck are you doing Liv ?"
With out hesitation Liv quickly bough her hand down slapping Sams bare ass.
"This is your punishment you will get 5 smacks for each offence so far you have been late, have not reffered to me as mistress and were rude so by my calculation that is 15."
Liv again bought down her hand hard slapping against the soft skin of Sams bum.
"Count each slap slut."
Sam was in total shock how could he be letting this happen to him. He was so embarrassed being across Livs lap being spanked but he could feel his cock growing suggesting the deep down he liked this treatment, as Liv bought down her hand again Sam submitted and quickly said
"3 mistress"
"Very good slut i can feel by your cock your liking this treatment."
"Yes Mistress thank you."
Liv dished out the rest of the smacks which left Sams ass red and sore.

To be continued. Any suggestions on what people want to see happen will be taken on board.
Sneddo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sneddo96 for this post: