View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:26 PM   #1
subDanni

Default My first BI-experience. Turned into some kinky stuff.

I knew I'd had a few drinks too many when I was seriously thinking about having sex with a male co-worker of mine. The bar was about to close and I sat there talking with him. He had told me this evening that he was bisexual. And gave me a lot of hints that he was into doing something sexual with me tonight.

I'm the kind of guy who likes to dress up like a female slut, and crave cocks. So you could say I'm kinda bi, too. I'm into all sorts of other kinky stuff aswell, but I haven't explored it very much in real life.

He told me how much he loved my slim feminine figure, and that he would love to see me naked. I was of course very flattered and aroused by this. He have a girlfriend, but she was out of town, and he didn't seem to care about her right now. Neither did I. Maybe it was the alcohol doing the thinking for us.

On the way over to his place he told me that he liked to be dominant in bed. I told him it was alright as long as we didn't do anal this time. I didn't reveal that I loved being a submissive slut. Not yet, at least. He was okey with not doing anal. We went straight to their bedroom when we got to his place.

He stripped down to his boxers and sat on their bed.
'Would you get naked for me? I've been eager to see how your slim naked body looks like'.
'Yes, I love the bulge in your boxers', I answered, as I stripped my clothes off.
'All of it. Your boxers too. And then turn around'.
I replied with a simple 'Yes'.
'OMG. Your ass look amazing! It's way hotter than my girlfriend's ass.'
He grabbed my ass cheeks hard. He really seemed to like it. I loved how he slapped and grabbed my ass.
'This might sound weird, but can I ask you something?', he asked.
'Yes sure'. My cock became erect due to him grabbing my ass.
'I really want to see your feminine ass in some sexy panties. You can borrow my girlfriend's. She have a lot of sexy underwear'.
My head was spinning. Was he really into to that? This was like a dream come true. Dressing up for a hot stud and service him. I was a little nervous about it. But also a little drunk, so I said yes. I even said I liked to dress up in women underwear.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post: