View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 02:01 PM   #27
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomLikesIt View Post
You can also attach a screenshot od the PM. But that wouldn't tell mods if it's a regular habit. Said that, in my opinion giving admins permission to read one person's PM's(they probably had it if they wanted to) even if he/she is breaking the rules, is a huge privacy infringement and would drive people away either way....
Yes, I have sent screenshots of PMs to an admin and had the issue addressed. But if someone is clearly being aggressive and is breaking the rules of the site, it needs to be handled.

I'm not saying that every getDare staff can access every users' PMs whenever they wish, but if an issue arises that needs to be addressed through a PM, the user reporting it should be willing to allow the staff member to access their PMs to confront the issue at hand.

Privacy infringement should not be an issue if the user consents to sharing the PM with the staff member to confront an issue that is arising in PMs. Private messaging is a part of the site and the rules apply there as well. You cannot use PMs to abuse the rules of the site and expect to get away with it.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote