View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 10:41 PM   #22
Lucrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
Has anybody done so again by now? I'll try to remember to do so tomorrow. But now I'm just too tired to write a coherent message.
Unlikely. I started looking into it myself recently and then it fell off my radar. As a software developer, I find the lack of SSL on gd to be rather.....well, pathetic. I have my own workarounds (tor browser on a vm accessible via VPN) but that doesn't change the fact that SSL really needs to be the standard these days.

Having said that, it may not be entirely GD admins' fault. I've seen this template around before, which means it's exactly that - a template. Whatever service it's built on top of may not support SSL for whatever reason (of course if that's the case there's plenty of argument right there saying GD needs to move to a new platform immediately).

In any case, if you're still willing to have the initiative to bring this to the admins' attention, go for it. I've lost the willpower to do so because I have a workable solution that works for me specifically.

>>> Currently looking for a dedicated, longer-term slave! <<<

My likes and limits are what I desire for a slave:
Likes: Pee/wetting, scat/messing, bladder/bowel control in general, underwear control, diapers, some public/humiliation, pain, orgasm control

Limits: Illegal, dangerous, permanent, blood, extreme public/humiliation
I dare you to ask me a question!
Lucrian is offline   Reply With Quote