View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 4

"Ok, so Nick, I dare you to have whipped cream shot into your underwear." Colette smiled, grabbing a can of whipped cream from the table of snacks. She approached him and opened the front of his underwear, sneaking a quick peak and then unleashing the cream down the front. It began to seep from the top and she stopped. Nick re-arranged himself and it felt oddly good to him.
"Ok, then who should I dare next." He immediately found his target, Nicole, who had trapped him outside in the cold. "I dare nicole to strip butt naked." Nicole appeared obviously scared, even though nick didnt think she had anything to be ashamed about. Her athletic body was very trim with fairly large breasts. She first removed her bra. The boys hooted but stopped when she covered with an arm. Then she removed her soiled panties with one hand, covering her dignity. Although, the boys could still make out the sign of untamed pubic hair beneath her hand.
"I hope you're all happy now." Nicole stated distastefully. "Ok Davis. Time to get some new underwear. I dare you to go upstairs naked and find a jockstrap. If you cannot then no underwear for you." Nicole giggled and Davis dropped his torn briefs and sneakily ran upstairs. 6 minutes later he returned in a white jock-strap.
"I'm glad we're the same size Nick." He said jokingly, pleased his task was completed successfully. "Ok Colette, I dare you to go streaking outside around Nicks whole house without covering up." Colette stood, quickly unsnapping Jenna's bra and flicking off Nick's Boxer-briefs at the boys, showing off her shaved vagina before embarking into the cold. A half a minute later she ran back in, getting dressed quickly. Davis had tried to lock her out, but Jenna kicked him in the balls. The jock-strap came in handy there.
"Ok, Alex." Colette began when she was dressed in her borrowed clothes. "I dare you to take a shower in your boxers." The still handcuffed Alex was lead into the shower where it was turned on for 5 minutes. Colette turned it from extremely hot to cold and back again. His white boxers turned totally see through penis and pubic hair. He was wet and very embarrassed now. Nick and Davis helped him dry off as the girls waited to return to the game.
"Jenna, I dare you to give each of us a lap dance." said Alex. Davis and Nick high-fived eachother. Pleased with Alex's dare. They all sat down as Jenna gave each boy their few minutes in heaven before moving on to the next. Every boy was pleased.
But secretly the girls were plotting what to do next. They wanted more control over the boys and less for them to do. At this rate they would all be naked and none of the guys would be. So they would have to be sneaky if they wanted to get their way.

Next part will come soon. Send any PM's with suggestions.
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote