Thread: Non-Fiction: My anal training journal
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #37
merlin207

Well, its been quite some time since in update. In fact, a very long time since an update. Tonight I have a meeting with someone who may turn out to my new mistress. Consequently, I have been preparing myself for this meeting. I will update this thread later tonight with more details of how the rest of today and tonight has gone.

Its been a bit since I've done any anal play so I started slow last night. I began at roughly 1AM by inserting my small butt with a good amount of lube. I wore this for ~1/2 hour. To help hold it in, I wore a thong with a maxi pad with a pair of panties on top.

After the small plug came out, I insert one glycerin suppository to start cleaning things out. I also inserted my medium pink buttplug to open me up a bit. Since the medium plug doesn't slip out as easily, I only wore panties over top. I decided to keep the medium plug in for ~45 minutes.

Once the medium plug came out, I inserted 4 more suppositories, pushing each one in using the plug itself. Once they were all inserted, I wore the plug for 5 minutes, then removed it to let things happen! At this point, I put on a diaper, then a pair of panties with an overnight maxi pad on top. This is where things got... interesting. I decided that I wouldn't let myself remove the diaper for 1 1/2 hours. If I could hold it until then, I could use the toilet. If I couldn't hold it, I'd fill the diaper. If I filled the diaper I would allow myself to change to a clean diaper, but not to clean myself, so I'd have to sleep messy. Well, needless to say it was late and I was tired. I ended up falling asleep, and awoke to an overwhelming need to purge myself. I couldn't make it to the bathroom quick enough, so I messed myself. Since it was past my allowed changing time, I slept in a shit filled diaper.

When I woke up this morning, I removed the messed diaper, but have not showered yet. I clean myself as well as I could, but I'm still messy. However, that is good training for holding it better!

My rough schedule for the rest of the day is as follows, but I will update with how everything worked out later tonight!

2PM - Go out for lunch with buttplug inserted
3PM - Take liquid glycerin suppository, hold for 10 minutes, then add fleet enema and diaper. Hold for 15 minutes total, or release in diaper
5PM - Shower and get ready
5:45PM - Get dressed, and use this http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102013 to determine what to wear!

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote