View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #6
MysticalMadness

Default Part Two

Here is Part Two, even though its much shorter. :/

After breakfast, Azalea went back to her chamber. She needed to get her textbooks that she had borrowed from the library last night. The few that were sitting on her desk had been tidied by the chamber maids. She gracefully put them in her arms, and held them to her chest. The tears threatened to spill from her eyes, but she held back. She made her way to the library, where she knew Cilian would be waiting to begin her lessons.

Upon seeing him, the lump in her throat became bigger, and it was impossible for her to hold back her tears. A few slowly slid down her cheeks “Cilian, what are we to do?” She laid the books on the table in the library, and smoothed the silken leaf covers. Her hands trembled, and she looked into his face.

He reached out and took her hand. “I think it’s best if you follow the wish of your parents. It is your duty, you know. Besides, they don’t even know that we love each other. How could they know?”

Azalea leaned into him, breathing in his musky, comforting scent. “I know. I just never thought this tragic day would come.” She slid her hands out of Cilian’s. “We should get to my lessons.” She pulled the chair from the desk and began to sit down.

“How would you feel if we took your lessons outside today?”
“That would be lovely, Cilian.”

Azalea picked up her materials and glided down the hall and out the doors to the courtyard. The gardeners tended the garden well, and the flowers were quite tall (for a fairy, that is). The roses, lilacs, and daisies fermented the air with sweet and glorious smells. The small walking stones laid on the ground and the gentle lamps up above made walking in the moonlight romantic, but it was daytime now. Azalea flew to the top of a daisy, which was the easiest flower to sit on in her opinion, and Cilian followed her.

“Very well, your highness. First, we will cover your lessons on magic, then nature. After that, we will do lessons on poise, manners, literature, and finally, history.”

“Yes, Cilian.” With the sun on her face and the smell of flowers around her, her lessons would be easily done in no time. After that, they would be able to discuss her marriage to King Gaia.

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote