View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #100
BearLover

Are you a boy or a girl? Boy

How old are you? 18

Are you straight, bi or gay? Bi. (Well I think I'm a heteroromantic homosexual, but close enough XD)

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. I haven't tried it, but it sounds very interesting. xDDD

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. I haven't tried it, and don't really want to (unless I found a partner who wanted me to participate)

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. I do indeed - as a punishment. Though I've never had anyone spank me. )=

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. To an extent I suppose.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? Afraid not.

Most amount of sexual partners? ^^

How often do you masturbate? Every two days, or sometimes every day.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? I imagine a male (usually an old PE teacher of mine) putting me in a diaper and babying me, or me doing that to him. *cringe*

How many pairs of underwear do you own? At least twenty I reckon.

What's your favorite style of underwear? Boxer briefs.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? White boxer-briefs.

Describe your dream partner. Umm... I don't really know - one who accepted me, liked to read, was fairly nerdy and awesome? (Though I may have that in my current girlfriend, but I doubt we're soulmates as such xD)

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? About six inches.

What is your favorite color? Blue.

What kind of lingerie do you own? None.

What kind of sexual toys do you have? None.

Longest orgasm you have ever had? Not very long I'm afraid.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? Nothing really. )=

Most humiliated you've ever felt? Umm... Perhaps when I had an "accident" in school at nine years old... xDD

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? If it was a lot of money, probably.

Would you have sex on camera? I would consider it.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? I haven't. One of me in a rather small diaper, but not naked.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? I would definitely consider it.

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? It would be interesting.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? Indeed.

Ever stolen anything? When I was around six.

Weirdest thing you find attractive? Guys in diapers, especially if they've soiled them.
BearLover is offline   Reply With Quote