View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 08:16 AM   #7
Coyote
getDare Addict

i was completely hard after the sandpaper. she was laughing as she untied me and threw a black bra and thong at me. she said to put them on . Reluctantly i did. Monique Said" your boobs look a little small,.... why don't you stuff them with poison ivy and holly leaves"

Not wanting to be punished again i stuffed the bra. "Now" she said "put these on" she threw a very tight white top at me and a hot pink miniskirt.

Now she was laughing so hard her face was red." you look like a girl hahahaha" she laughed. I was so embarrased about looking like a girl. I started to walk away but she yelled" stop it is not over yet" "oh man" i muttered under my breath. She took out 5 1 gallon bottles of yellowing liquid.

it took me a few seconds until i noticed it was her pee. "you have to drink all of this in 4 minuted or else you willll be punished."Damn It" i swore she threw the jugs at me and said " 3.....2.....1.....GO!" I( started drinking as fast as i could not wanting to be punished again. i was only finished 1 jug when she said "time is up now you will be punished again" she reached into her bag (how mush crap does she have in her bag i thought) and took out 8 sandwich bags full of her crap literally she said i had to drink the rest of the pee AND i had to eat all of her shit. i was so mad that i threw the jug of pee at her. "Naughty Naughty" she said waving her finger "you willl be punished more severly tomarrow night ,meet me here at 7:00 sharp if you are late you will be punished even more severly" "toodles" she said as she started to walk away " hey what about my clothes " i yelled "you are wearing them. and you must be wearing those exact clothes every time i see you, that includes the bra stuffed with ivy and holly" she replied. I walked home in the dark. luck9ly my parents weren,t home I took off the clothes that she gave me and hid them under my bed. i inspected the place where the poison ivy and holly was. My they were all cut up and had a rash. they were also swollen. I was so mad and the worst thing was i had tosee her again tomarrow. And i almost forgot..... i had a swim meet in 2 days i wondered what other torture she would put me through "this sucks " i said before i went to sleep

Part 3 will come later tonight maybe
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote